talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Real Madrid (6) aet3-1 (5) Man City - Wednesday 4th May, 2022

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cancelo returns which is huge for us in this game, Walker trained yesterday so could play and will travel. De Bruyne, Beranrdo & Mahrez was rested against Leeds,. Stones is out, Foden is a young boy so should be able to play everyday, Jesus is in the form of his life, we ripped them apart at will in the last game and should of scored 9, we going to be stronger tonight without the oldman at RB and Zinc at LB, we will be a lot stronger at the back this time and hopefully more clinical in front of goal, the hostile Metropolitano Stadium didn't frighten us, nor will the Bernabéu

MCVRM.png

I think City could come through this, they showed how fragile Madrid's back line are as did we when we played them and they are heavily reliant on their goal threat up front so if City can get at them again nice and early and be tight at the back I could see them going through.. 

Over to you @DeadLinesman.. 

This will be an interesting encounter. Both sides won 4-0 over the weekend in their respective league matches. Both sides also rested players for this match, Real Madrid having rested more players than Man City did. So both sides will be pretty fresh having rested several players. Madrid have a  big advantage playing at home. I can see Real Madrid scoring, it's just I can also see City scoring on the break. I think ultimately City will advance to the final and that this game will probably finish in a draw.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Inverted said:

Looks like a stonewall red for Laporte. He slaps Modric and then falls holding his own face in panic. 

Modric put his hand to Laporte's face too. Should both be walking.

• The title was changed to Real Madrid (5) 2-1 (5) Man City - Wednesday 4th May, 2022
  • The title was changed to Real Madrid (6) aet3-1 (5) Man City - Wednesday 4th May, 2022
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived