talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Real Madrid (6) aet3-1 (5) Man City - Wednesday 4th May, 2022

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great powerful long range shot there by Foden, forces Courtois into a very good save. Then moments later on the counter attack, Walker produces an excellent tackle on Vinicius to concede the corner.

End to end game this, but City look slightly the better side to me. They've got their tactics right for this match, especially having the pacey Walker dealing with the equally fast Vinicius.

• Administrator
32 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Ref's having a laugh not booking him :4_joy:

Don't get how he wasn't booked for that shirt pull. Dodgy.

That's one of those moments where I can't tell if Walker is actually hurt, because he was injured before this match and only just got cleared to play... or if it's just like the replay looks and is just embarrassing from him xD

2 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

That's one of those moments where I can't tell if Walker is actually hurt, because he was injured before this match and only just got cleared to play... or if it's just like the replay looks and is just embarrassing from him xD

Looks like he knew he had to make a meal of it hoping not to get a booking... xD

• The title was changed to Real Madrid (5) 2-1 (5) Man City - Wednesday 4th May, 2022
  • The title was changed to Real Madrid (6) aet3-1 (5) Man City - Wednesday 4th May, 2022
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived