talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Roma (2) 1-0 (1) Leicester - Thursday 5th May, 2022 (ECL Semi-Final, 2nd Leg)

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a header from Abraham to give Roma the lead.

Just wish BT Sport weren't obliged to have a complete moron alongside Peter Drury for these games. It's like watching some terrible club TV stream.

• Subscriber
On 05/05/2022 at 19:25, The Palace Fan said:

@Dando you think KDH plays the next two prem games if he's playing tonight?

I cannot call it really and especially not now that we're out with basically nothing to play for. Our fixtures are very tasty though.

• Subscriber

Just got back now. It's sickening but I did half expect it. Roma's ground was intimidating in a way that PSV just wasn't and it was always going to be a tougher ask going there with just a draw at home than Eindhoven.

I think for pure fan experience, particularly after the last two years, I'm delighted to have witnessed these trips this season. To summarise I've been to Legia Warsaw, Randers, Rennes, PSV and Roma. Some great trips and great memories.

I think it seals a bad season in terms of what's been served up on the pitch and I'll delve into it when I can be bothered, but I suppose I've had fun.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Waylander said:

Good to see Abraham score a decent headed goal though thought Leicester were unlucky not to get a penalty when Smalling held back a Leicester player at a corner. 

Referee had a shocker by all accounts. 

• The title was changed to Roma (2) 1-0 (1) Leicester - Thursday 5th May, 2022 (ECL Semi-Final, 2nd Leg)
1 hour ago, Cicero said:

Tammy scored a header. Wow. Leicester must of been shit. 

It was pretty decent to be honest... I then wasted the rest of my evening watching Leicester waltz around the pitch doing next to nothing.. Should have watched the Rangers game instead.. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived