talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2. Bundesliga 2021/22 - [33. Spieltag] - 6-8th May 2022

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know there is a good relationship with Nurnberg, but nudge is correct - the title is not yet decided and today I will be wathching Werder take another 3 pounts.  Thanks Michael for your comments, but apart from Terrode we have only a couple of other guys who will not die in BL1 - Bullter was his usual total garbage again and as our second 'best' forward his performance just about sums up our problems to come!  Our better defenders were sat on the side yesterday - not sure why, but the 0-2 start was well deserved by St Pauli but I thought the schieds. was going to run out of yellow cards!

Time to go to Sky2!

• Subscriber

This was an ugly match to watch, and a lot of hard work and nerves, but we got the job done, took the 3 points and put ourselves in a good position for the last matchday as now at least a draw against Jahn would be enough, regardless of all other results. That said, hope we put it to bed early and comfortably next weekend. Come on Werder!

So we are up!  The difference in the goal tally is a problem for Werder - they whould be OK but Hamburg could steal it if they are not careful.  Will be in the US this time next week so will have to watch from afar, but will have to have my stick with me to make sure i can see what will be happening.  There's still that chance that Werde could pinch the title and we could lose at Nurnberg so the fat lady has still to sing... (I'll explain that later if you wish)  Take care all and - of course -

sei nett!

1 hour ago, SchalkeUK said:

Just another piece of info - Max's first full match (all 90 minutes) was great this week and a 3-1 win as well!  Given time and chance his ability is still very much there!

Ooh Max Meyer plays in Denmark now? Quite weird how quickly his career went downhill. Looks like he's on his way to become the next Marko Marin. Chasing paychecks in small football countries. 

Ooh Max Meyer plays in Denmark now? Quite weird how quickly his career went downhill. Looks like he's on his way to become the next Marko Marin. Chasing paychecks in small football countries. 

That is the most unlike comment I have ever read from Tommy - he of all should know that the next Marco is already playing and being ignored -especially by Euro referees - lying and cheating his way for Pep at Man City - anybody else see Sterling's last 'performance' in Spain and how the ref totally ignored his actions??? Now that's the Marco we all remember and whatever.

As for Max, when an experienced Manager with a huge chip on his shoulder from Italy in the 90's trashes a young guy by sitting him on the bench for 2 seasons it is easy to see how confidence has been drained and he needs time to recover - more that most when cheating and lying is not even slightly in his make-up -either in the Class as a Kid or on the field as an adult.  I know I have stuck with him as my pic tag on here in all sorts of shirts - like Tommy has stuck with Duss through good and bad times, but when they are good like this week we all can he happy for him.  Max's performance in Brazil should at least give all German fans something to remember him by - not the recent problems caused by others.  As for the paycheck?  be careful! Not for me to tell the facts when he is keeping that away from the media - but then I have always hated 'fake news'.  Sorry , my young friend, but I can't stay silent on this one no more than I could when Tedesco tried to trash him and Leon and Magrat caused tears in the eyes of Manuel and Ivan.  I know neither of us are Bayern fans, but what Leon achived after what Tedesco did to him has been brilliant, but then he always was a bit a of a 'hard' kid!  Nice to see Tedesco getting his at the moment......

sei nett

1 hour ago, SchalkeUK said:

That is the most unlike comment I have ever read from Tommy - he of all should know that the next Marco is already playing and being ignored -especially by Euro referees - lying and cheating his way for Pep at Man City - anybody else see Sterling's last 'performance' in Spain and how the ref totally ignored his actions??? Now that's the Marco we all remember and whatever.

As for Max, when an experienced Manager with a huge chip on his shoulder from Italy in the 90's trashes a young guy by sitting him on the bench for 2 seasons it is easy to see how confidence has been drained and he needs time to recover - more that most when cheating and lying is not even slightly in his make-up -either in the Class as a Kid or on the field as an adult.  I know I have stuck with him as my pic tag on here in all sorts of shirts - like Tommy has stuck with Duss through good and bad times, but when they are good like this week we all can he happy for him.  Max's performance in Brazil should at least give all German fans something to remember him by - not the recent problems caused by others.  As for the paycheck?  be careful! Not for me to tell the facts when he is keeping that away from the media - but then I have always hated 'fake news'.  Sorry , my young friend, but I can't stay silent on this one no more than I could when Tedesco tried to trash him and Leon and Magrat caused tears in the eyes of Manuel and Ivan.  I know neither of us are Bayern fans, but what Leon achived after what Tedesco did to him has been brilliant, but then he always was a bit a of a 'hard' kid!  Nice to see Tedesco getting his at the moment......

sei nett

Oh I just looked at his Wikipedia and saw that he went from Germany, to England back to Germany and then to Turkey and Denmark. So I thought he has become a bit of a journeyman like Marko Marin. 

12 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Oh I just looked at his Wikipedia and saw that he went from Germany, to England back to Germany and then to Turkey and Denmark. So I thought he has become a bit of a journeyman like Marko Marin

He has indeed, also neither his time in England nor his second stint in Germany with Köln nor the time he spent at Turkey can be classified as a success, so the Marin comparison is pretty spot on.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived