talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Werder Bremen Thread

• Administrator
1 hour ago, nudge said:

Jojo Eggestein just scored another 3 goals, in the first half of LASK's cup match this time. 

That's 12 goals in 15 matches so far - 6 in the league, 4 in the cup, 2 in the EL. 

Recall in January if possible?

• Subscriber
Just now, Stan said:

Recall in January if possible?

Impossible, apparently. Loan until end of June with no recall option... 

Not that it matters I guess, here he would still sit on the bench or play out of position anyway xD 

• Subscriber
22 minutes ago, Rebel Yelle said:

The game Saturday against Mainz, although I don't think its must win, it definitely feels like a must not lose. Need to keep the gap to the relegation spots.

I'd say it's a must win... 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Toinho said:

Bundesliga must be trash then! 

Broich was a joke in the Bundesliga and king of the A league. I'd Say Langkamp showed about that much quality. 

I mean, Polenz was awful in the 2nd division and he was outstanding in the A league so fuck knows, Langkamp might become your next god

• Haha 1

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Toinho said:

What’s Sebastian Langkamp like? We’ve just signed him. 

Used to be decent, but is way past it now. Was already past it when he joined us a few years back, way too slow...

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Broich was a joke in the Bundesliga and king of the A league. I'd Say Langkamp showed about that much quality. 

I mean, Polenz was awful in the 2nd division and he was outstanding in the A league so fuck knows, Langkamp might become your next god

A-league is far from great, I agree, but we need to support it for it to get better and better. Imagine having world class players playing here one day... long way away but could happen (yep very optimistic- like1% chance haha).

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

Much needed win for Bremen today then I see.... 

Yes, that's a bit of a relief! First half was poor, second one a bit better, and while it was not a good game to watch, it was a deserved win in the end. 

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

Yes, that's a bit of a relief! First half was poor, second one a bit better, and while it was not a good game to watch, it was a deserved win in the end. 

Just caught the result before leaving work tonight and thought it would probably cheer you up a bit... 

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber

Michael Zetterer is recalled from his loan at Zwolle and will take Kapino's place as the second goalkeeper. 

In worse news, Hertha are apparently very interested in signing Rashica - a loan until summer with a compulsory purchase clause of 15 million is reported :|

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Rebel Yelle said:

Thankfully Baumann has come out and said that Milot is likely staying. Apparently Hertha just wanted to loan him with no guarantee to buy. Why would they think that would be acceptable?

Yeah, they're deluded... That's a ridiculous offer.