talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Werder Bremen Thread

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Tommy said:

Maxi Eggestein wants to leave. :o 

Yeah, he sacked his agent who was working with him for 8 years I think, and moved to one of the biggest agencies in Germany, in order to get more international exposure. 

His brother still remains with the old agent, but I expect both Eggesteins to leave. 

1 minute ago, nudge said:

Yeah, he sacked his agent who was working with him for 8 years I think, and moved to one of the biggest agencies in Germany, in order to get more international exposure. 

His brother still remains with the old agent, but I expect both Eggesteins to leave. 

Surely a result of the relegation. Shame too as I love them both and it'll be odd to see them outside of the green and white of Bremen. 

I'm curious as to where their likely landing spots are..?

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Eco said:

Surely a result of the relegation. Shame too as I love them both and it'll be odd to see them outside of the green and white of Bremen. 

I'm curious as to where their likely landing spots are..?

No idea, Maxi hasnt really lived up to expectations, but he's still a good player who would bring solid performances in a stronger team, so he will definitely be able to find a decent club, either in Bundesliga or abroad. 

As for Jojo, a year in 2. Liga would definitely be good for him, but considering that his contract is expiring in 2022, we'll have to sell him this summer (unless he signs a new contract)...

• Subscriber
10 minutes ago, Tommy said:

He was already at Bremen last season? :o Did he only play for the 2nd team?

Yes, he was at Bremen since 2019 (2 year loan), first in U19 then in U23 last season, and training with the first team :) he's developing insanely fast, and looks very impressive so far; definitely the most exciting talent for me. With Augustinsson leaving, this should be a great chance for him to make a breakthrough into the first team...

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber

Kyu-hyun Park is officially my most favourite Werder player as of today. A complete madman xD From drinking 14 raw eggs a day, to a crazy hairstyle, to performing Gangnam Style as his introduction to the team - just brilliant xD too bad the original video has been made private, but here's a short clip:

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, nudge said:

Kyu-hyun Park is officially my most favourite Werder player as of today. A complete madman xD From drinking 14 raw eggs a day, to a crazy hairstyle, to performing Gangnam Style as his introduction to the team - just brilliant xD too bad the original video has been made private, but here's a short clip:

Christ - Imagine that's your child...I bet he drove his parents insane. F'in madman that.  xD

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, nudge said:

That's some crazy positive energy. No amount of alcohol could even make me like that. 

• Haha 1

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Eco said:

Christ - Imagine that's your child...I bet he drove his parents insane. F'in madman that.  xD

He changed a lot while at Bremen xD

Before:

D_Nbn7_W4AAG4ZS.jpg

kyu-hyun-park.jpg

Now:

gumzmedia-4230~_v-512x512_c-162574270310

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Tommy said:

If we had a 2. Bundesliga Comunio, I'd splash extra cash for him just because of that introduction. 

We can have a 2. Bundesliga Comunio, if there's interest B|

• Wow 1

• 2 weeks later...