talkfootball365
  • Welcome!

Tired of Kevins and Karens on Facebook and other social media platforms?

Our forum is completely focused on football and moderated to keep discussions civil. Sound good? Sign up!

FA Cup 2021/22 FINAL - Chelsea vs Liverpool

football forum

2 hours ago, Dan said:

Chelsea wearing yellow is scandalous.

? They wore yellow as an away colour since the 50s, or do you mean they should be wearing blue because there is no clash?

Just now, Spike said:

FA Cup should always be after the league finishes. I think it is atrocious how the FA cup is treated

It used to mean much more years ago. The FA Cup final used to be the most important match in England and everyone would wait with huge anticipation to watch it. These days it's sadly valued less.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Michael said:

It used to mean much more years ago. The FA Cup final used to be the most important match in England and everyone would wait with huge anticipation to watch it. These days it's sadly valued less.

The FA cup should be equal to winning the league. To me, it would be like having the Superbowl or the NRL grand final before the regular season has ended.

Congrats to the Liverpool lot. Again. Not even mad. Slightly annoyed but I’m  actually glad this draining clusterfuck of a season is over. 

Expected much more from Tuchel. Really disappointed in his approach. Fabinho out of the match with Salah, Robertson, and VVD taken off, and instead on putting on more attackers he takes out our only ST and puts on a CB and Ross fucking Barkley. 

Wow. Just. Wow. 

• Upvote 3

Was at a pre-wedding event so caught some of the game watching on the phone (standard). 

Liverpool appeared the better side and had better chances. Deserved the win. 

Some decent penalties as well. 

3 hours ago, Spike said:

? They wore yellow as an away colour since the 50s, or do you mean they should be wearing blue because there is no clash?

The latter.

3 hours ago, Spike said:

FA Cup should always be after the league finishes. I think it is atrocious how the FA cup is treated

Fully agree. Last season the perfect example for me - we won it for the first time ever yet still managed to end our season on a bit of a downer, and I just don't think that's a circumstance that should be possible except for losing a European final.

2 hours ago, Stan said:

Was at a pre-wedding event so caught some of the game watching on the phone (standard). 

Liverpool appeared the better side and had better chances. Deserved the win. 

Some decent penalties as well. 

Deserved to win but scored zero goals :what: I will never get that