Jump to content
talkfootball365
  • Welcome!

    Tired of Kevins and Karens on Facebook and other social media platforms?

    Our forum is completely focused on football and moderated to keep discussions civil. Sound good? Sign up!

How Many Goals Will Haaland Score for Man City Next Season?


Goals For Haaland  

25 members have voted

  1. 1. How Many Goals Will Haaland Score for Man City in his First Season?



Recommended Posts

Sign up to remove this ad.
1 minute ago, Stan said:

Is this the first time you've been in the PL section :o?

Is this all it took :ph34r:

I'm just trying really hard to avoid working xD 

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I like him and I’m not a sour cunt so I hope he goes beyond expectations and fulfils his potential and we get to see something special. More than a goal a game, if Pep can trick the world into thinking Sterling is a good finisher with 20+ a season than Halaand must be good for 30+

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think he'll be in the 11 - 20 range honestly. The way Pep sets up his teams is more on the lines of passing and moving the ball so I can't see him reaching astronomical figures because he won't be the only goal scoring threat. What I am more interested in knowing is whether this is the missing piece for City to push for a CL title now.

For years everyone has said he needs an out-and-out striker and while he had Aguero I don't think that worked out the way he envisioned it to. I think someone like Haaland can offer more than just goals to this team but only time will tell. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Apparently Chelsea scouts and backroom blotter jotters cast doubts on his ability to adapt to the Premier League so it's why we pulled out of his possible signing so with that in mind and given our previous good decision making with the likes of Salah and De Bruyne etc.. I think he will score between 16-20 at least.. if not more

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Apparently Chelsea scouts and backroom blotter jotters cast doubts on his ability to adapt to the Premier League so it's why we pulled out of his possible signing so with that in mind and given our previous good decision making with the likes of Salah and De Bruyne etc.. I think he will score between 16-20 at least.. if not more

That seems far too intelligent for our scouts based on recent signings and I have gone for 16-20.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Waylander said:

That seems far too intelligent for our scouts based on recent signings and I have gone for 16-20.

When you consider how many chances City create in any one match it would be hard to think he won't at least reach double figures and that's if he even has a shit first season... 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

Apparently Chelsea scouts and backroom blotter jotters cast doubts on his ability to adapt to the Premier League so it's why we pulled out of his possible signing 

That's paper talk. (easy to get clicks given the irony of the Lukaku situation)

We didn't want to pay the astronomical fee last summer which was like a total package of £400-500million, and Haaland himself said he didn't want to come here. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

For all the videos @Happy Blue loves to spam us with, I'm surprised he's not done this one.

Basically all you need to know that Vardy is the best striker in the world that even lesser strikers love to learn from...

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Stan said:

For all the videos @Happy Blue loves to spam us with, I'm surprised he's not done this one.

Basically all you need to know that Vardy is the best striker in the world that even lesser strikers love to learn from...

 

Vardy is a great player, cant argue with that 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

When you consider how many chances City create in any one match it would be hard to think he won't at least reach double figures and that's if he even has a shit first season... 

Don't see why he can't average a goal a game, Sterling misses 4 taps in's a match :4_joy:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Probably the most excitement over a striker coming to the Premier League since Ruud van Nistelrooy back in 2001 in terms of how many goals he will score in his first season.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Redblood said:

Probably the most excitement over a striker coming to the Premier League since Ruud van Nistelrooy back in 2001 in terms of how many goals he will score in his first season.

Zlatan. We were all curious what a post prime Zlatan would deliver in a post prime utd. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

football forum
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...