talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

How Many Goals Will Haaland Score for Man City Next Season?

Goals For Haaland  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How Many Goals Will Haaland Score for Man City in his First Season?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like him and I’m not a sour cunt so I hope he goes beyond expectations and fulfils his potential and we get to see something special. More than a goal a game, if Pep can trick the world into thinking Sterling is a good finisher with 20+ a season than Halaand must be good for 30+

• Subscriber

I think he'll be in the 11 - 20 range honestly. The way Pep sets up his teams is more on the lines of passing and moving the ball so I can't see him reaching astronomical figures because he won't be the only goal scoring threat. What I am more interested in knowing is whether this is the missing piece for City to push for a CL title now.

For years everyone has said he needs an out-and-out striker and while he had Aguero I don't think that worked out the way he envisioned it to. I think someone like Haaland can offer more than just goals to this team but only time will tell. 

Apparently Chelsea scouts and backroom blotter jotters cast doubts on his ability to adapt to the Premier League so it's why we pulled out of his possible signing so with that in mind and given our previous good decision making with the likes of Salah and De Bruyne etc.. I think he will score between 16-20 at least.. if not more

13 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Apparently Chelsea scouts and backroom blotter jotters cast doubts on his ability to adapt to the Premier League so it's why we pulled out of his possible signing so with that in mind and given our previous good decision making with the likes of Salah and De Bruyne etc.. I think he will score between 16-20 at least.. if not more

That seems far too intelligent for our scouts based on recent signings and I have gone for 16-20.

12 minutes ago, Waylander said:

That seems far too intelligent for our scouts based on recent signings and I have gone for 16-20.

When you consider how many chances City create in any one match it would be hard to think he won't at least reach double figures and that's if he even has a shit first season... 

3 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

Apparently Chelsea scouts and backroom blotter jotters cast doubts on his ability to adapt to the Premier League so it's why we pulled out of his possible signing 

That's paper talk. (easy to get clicks given the irony of the Lukaku situation)

We didn't want to pay the astronomical fee last summer which was like a total package of £400-500million, and Haaland himself said he didn't want to come here. 

Archived