talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

How Many Goals Will Haaland Score for Man City Next Season?

Goals For Haaland  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How Many Goals Will Haaland Score for Man City in his First Season?

• Administrator

For all the videos @Happy Blue loves to spam us with, I'm surprised he's not done this one.

Basically all you need to know that Vardy is the best striker in the world that even lesser strikers love to learn from...

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Stan said:

For all the videos @Happy Blue loves to spam us with, I'm surprised he's not done this one.

Basically all you need to know that Vardy is the best striker in the world that even lesser strikers love to learn from...

Vardy is a great player, cant argue with that 

4 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

When you consider how many chances City create in any one match it would be hard to think he won't at least reach double figures and that's if he even has a shit first season... 

Don't see why he can't average a goal a game, Sterling misses 4 taps in's a match :4_joy:

41 minutes ago, Redblood said:

Probably the most excitement over a striker coming to the Premier League since Ruud van Nistelrooy back in 2001 in terms of how many goals he will score in his first season.

Zlatan. We were all curious what a post prime Zlatan would deliver in a post prime utd. 

• Subscriber

He'll spend some time out injured to ruin it. I think he'll have a bit of a bedding in period. I honestly don't think that'd be a bad return whilst there's going to be plenty expecting records immediately.

Season after however...

• Subscriber
12 hours ago, Redblood said:

Probably the most excitement over a striker coming to the Premier League since Ruud van Nistelrooy back in 2001 in terms of how many goals he will score in his first season.

Where you been hiding, nice to have a United man back since 2020. xD

Archived