talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Eurovision Song Contest 2022

football forum

• Subscriber

Not a fan of this but the wife watches it, I liked it when Terry Wogan was around and hosting it, some of his comment made us both laugh, the wife recorded some of the entries the other night and I looked up and seen and heard this song from Norway called Give The Wolf A Banana, what the fuck!!!! :rofl: 🤣

I bet you old Terry Wogan is up there looking down at this and pissing himself laughing.xD

A.png

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Machado said:

Live odds are still 1.08 for Ukraine to win after jury points.

439 points from the public vote, out of 468 possible. Not even close in the end xD

UK the "real winners" I suppose.

• Subscriber

That was intense. After watching the UK entrant get 0 points for the last two years, seeing 4 points from the first jury was quite something then it just escalated. xD

I reckon people only voted for us because we put up a guy who looked more like a Scandinavian than a Brit.

• Administrator

Started watching at the jury points. Didn't realise they were the jury points until about halfway through they said the public vote points are still to come. Thought fuck that I'm going to bed. Great for UK to see the points rolling in but quite obvious Ukraine would end up winning. 

• Subscriber
On 15/05/2022 at 08:45, Tommy said:

Last again. I thought our entry was a very decent song actually. I hope the kid doesn't take it to heart, he did a great job. 

I actually did like your entry! It was in my top 10.

• Subscriber
On 15/05/2022 at 08:45, Tommy said:

Last again. I thought our entry was a very decent song actually. I hope the kid doesn't take it to heart, he did a great job. 

That wasn't too bad that performance and we (wife) enjoyed it and it should have done better than last.

Archived