talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Frenkie de Jong - Man United bound?

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From what's been written it sounds like Barcelona are waiting for the new financial period to begin.

Manchester United are in a weird position where the right thing to do for this particular transfer is to wait but the right thing to do as a football club in this transfer window is to be proactive after the way they folded from September onwards last season.

4 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

He wants to play, not sit on the bench like Grealish.

I would be shocked if he left a bankrupt Barca to play for you in your current state is what i was saying mate, don't see it, like trading a Ferrari for a ford focus  even if the Ferrari was fucked you wouldn't do it  :4_joy:

1 minute ago, Happy Blue said:

I would be shocked if he left a bankrupt Barca to play for you in your current state is what i was saying mate, don't see it, like trading a Ferrari for a ford focus  even if the Ferrari was fucked you wouldn't do it  :4_joy:

They’ll do anything to get paid tbf. Look at Robinho. Didn’t even know there were two clubs in Manchester :ph34r:

Just now, DeadLinesman said:

I just don’t think Pep fancies him. Then again with him fucking Sterling off, you’ll probably be right.

That's what I'm thinking. Think he wants to stop him thinking he's gotta take 10 men on every time he gets the ball and keep it simple. Unlike a lot of people I actually like Grealish think he's a solid enough player big difference from being main man at villa to going city though 

10 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

They’ll do anything to get paid tbf. Look at Robinho. Didn’t even know there were two clubs in Manchester :ph34r:

If he's that type of player and only coming for the money then yeah, you have a chance  ..yet his best mate Elano played at City when he signed :4_joy: ..he wasn't wrong, united are in trafford borough, not Manchester :ph34r:

On 29/06/2022 at 19:28, Happy Blue said:

If he's that type of player and only coming for the money then yeah, you have a chance  ..yet his best mate Elano played at City when he signed :4_joy: ..he wasn't wrong, united are in trafford borough, not Manchester :ph34r:

should be renamed Trafford United

1 hour ago, OrangeKhrush said:

should be renamed Trafford United

I've been campaigning for years to get them to do the right thing and rename the club to the Trafford Borough Red Sox's but they are not interested, they seem happy being a snide Manchester club because nobody knows where Trafford is  ..would you like to sign my petition and donate on my go fund me page? 🤔 ..i will send you a pamphlet out about joining my militia 

11 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

I've been campaigning for years to get them to do the right thing and rename the club to the Trafford Borough Red Sox's but they are not interested, they seem happy being a snide Manchester club because nobody knows where Trafford is  ..would you like to sign my petition and donate on my go fund me page? 🤔 ..i will send you a pamphlet out about joining my militia 

they wear black Sox though.   now they could be called late night with Lilly Singh

1 hour ago, Happy Blue said:

Looks like Barca need the cash and are forcing Frenkie out, wonder why no top clubs are interested in him anymore? 🤔

20220702_184539.jpg

The thing with de Jong is his lack of consistency(and not always playing in his exact position) and there are other, young Spanish midfielders in the side who perform on a more regular basis. He's very talented and has had some great periods but the club have 200 mil euros to spend now and if de Jong brought in 70/80 or so, that 270 mil Euros could help boost the team significantly, registering players like Kessie and Christensen, sorting out Gavi's new contract and bringing in a few attacking players(a Dembélé replacement and maybe Lewandowski?) and defender(Kounde looks likely), that would make a better allround team and have a good balance of young and more experienced players.

It will be sad to see Frenkie leave though, but it's probably necessary. 

1 hour ago, Carnivore Chris said:

The thing with de Jong is his lack of consistency(and not always playing in his exact position) and there are other, young Spanish midfielders in the side who perform on a more regular basis. He's very talented and has had some great periods but the club have 200 mil euros to spend now and if de Jong brought in 70/80 or so, that 270 mil Euros could help boost the team significantly, registering players like Kessie and Christensen, sorting out Gavi's new contract and bringing in a few attacking players(a Dembélé replacement and maybe Lewandowski?) and defender(Kounde looks likely), that would make a better allround team and have a good balance of young and more experienced players.

It will be sad to see Frenkie leave though, but it's probably necessary. 

It seem's Pep's not interested in him now, maybe because of the consistence issue's, it's alarming that no other clubs are bidding for him if he's for sale ..yeah can understand from a club point of view with your money problems, he's a luxury you cant afford right now and like you said the money you mug united off for will fix a few problems for you ..hope you don't use it to try buy Bernardo Silva :4_joy:  ..you have a good youth player that can replace him, think we are trying to poach him lol, forgot his name

1 hour ago, DeadLinesman said:

Apparently Barsa have said he’s not for sale. What the fuck is going on 🤣

De Jong is refusing to move to you people are saying now :4_joy: ..but Barca want him to take a pay cut to stay. you should go buy Bowen and Rice, this guys wasting your time

7 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

De Jong is refusing to move to you people are saying now :4_joy: ..but Barca want him to take a pay cut to stay. you should go buy Bowen and Rice, this guys wasting your time

It would never have got to this stage if De Jong was flat out saying no. Even you know that! Having read the quotes, I think Barsa are posturing so they can blame the player. “We had to sell him because he wouldn’t take a pay cut”. What an awful club they are.

man United are wasting time and have done fuck all all window and there is only 5 weeks left.   

they sold fuck all, bought fuck all and are going into the season that looks like Mike Ashley.  Man United barely got 6th now Ronaldo wants out ASAP and it looks like management was never the problem.   Man United have a poor setup maybe the glazers are trying to tank them into sale.   

right now man United are heading for a absolute disaster season

1 hour ago, DeadLinesman said:

It would never have got to this stage if De Jong was flat out saying no. Even you know that! Having read the quotes, I think Barsa are posturing so they can blame the player. “We had to sell him because he wouldn’t take a pay cut”. What an awful club they are.

Think what's happened was they told De Jong  Manchester wants to sign you, he's said cool, can't wait to work with Pep and Barca has just gone "yeah" :ph34r::4_joy:

9 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Think what's happened was they told De Jong  Manchester wants to sign you, he's said cool, can't wait to work with Pep and Barca has just gone "yeah" :ph34r::4_joy:

Probably got his Champions League 22/23 tattoo already :ph34r:

Archived