talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Charles De Ketalaere - Leicester Begin Talks

football forum

• Administrator

Slowly, but surely ⏳ Leicester have started informal exchanges with the #ClubBrugge for Charles De Ketelaere. They hope to lower the price a little in the next few weeks (Bruges hopes for 40M € ). The player is interested in the challenge. #lcfc #mercato

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

It will be interesting now we know Raphinha is close to going if we put in a formal offer for De Ketelaere.

Fabrizio reported our interest a few days ago and sources have been saying similar off the back of this.

Even had those sad idiots who track planes notice a private plane land at Leeds Bradford airport from Brussell's Sunday night so will be interesting if this actually proves to be more than just rumours.

Cody Gakpo is also rumoured too. Stay tuned next few days.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Lucas said:

It will be interesting now we know Raphinha is close to going if we put in a formal offer for De Ketelaere.

Fabrizio reported our interest a few days ago and sources have been saying similar off the back of this.

Even had those sad idiots who track planes notice a private plane land at Leeds Bradford airport from Brussell's Sunday night so will be interesting if this actually proves to be more than just rumours.

Cody Gakpo is also rumoured too. Stay tuned next few days.

Apparently he wasn't interested in signing for Leeds. 

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Apparently he wasn't interested in signing for Leeds. 

Can't say I've seen that anywhere, nor would I imagine so much speculation is building if he had already said that.

That's not to say it's not true if others like Milan are interested, would be a pretty easy call for him.

Guess we'll see if we physically make an offer or not.

And now the attention turns to the next target and possibly the hardest one to get. Bit like the Raphinha Barcelona situation this.

Milan want him, I think he wants Milan but financially, they aren't meeting what Brugges want yet.

We can bid higher than Milan and have done so but in fairness to the player, he's not wanting to choose us over a side that's just won Serie A and in the Champions League.

But if they can't do it financially, we're right in there with a chance so watch this space. If we offer a good wage, he may see coming to us as a stepping stone to something bigger in the future, using Raphinha as an example.

He's been the one I've been excited by most so would love to get him.

Archived