talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Other PL Round 37 Matches - 15-19th May, 2022

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

That clip of Viera pushing a fan after getting provoked won't get him any flack from anyone, hopefully. Also, congrats to the Everton boys on here, your team kept you guessing till the end. 

4 hours ago, Mel81x said:

That clip of Viera pushing a fan after getting provoked won't get him any flack from anyone, hopefully. Also, congrats to the Everton boys on here, your team kept you guessing till the end. 

Yea, just seen the video. Cunt deserved it. 

11 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

Before the game the idea of a pitch invasion really rubbed me up the wrong way but the manner of that victory, I think I'll let it go.

We simply had to do it like that didn't we. When we got the first goal back though I was convinced we'd do it.

This season remains an absolute disgrace but time to enjoy the relief.

• Subscriber

Knew Everton would pull out. They've rallied around in a way that I haven't seen them do before. I think they needed this if anything.

Our game was funny. I actually predicted 1-1. We are revolting going forward in that formation albeit did actually get a goal. Maddison's had his best season for us by a mile. I was heavily critical of him six months ago but he's put up some great numbers this season - frankly it's a joke if he's not in the next England squad in a few weeks.

Chelsea are poor against a deep block, which we deployed I'd say fairly well for the most part. We did get away with it a bit though.

Beat Southampton Sunday and we've probably finished 8th. That looks a lot better than it is to be honest, but I think I'm quite happy to just see the back of this one. 

We struggle against low blocks due to the same tactical issues we've seen the past 1.5 years. 

- Moving the ball too slowly

- Central midfielders not being more progressive

- Wingbacks not doing enough out wide. 

It's these three reasons why we see this endless recycle of possession that has us play more boring football than Sarri. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived