talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

West Ham 2-2 Man City - Sunday 15th May, 2022

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Rick said:

No chance Villa take points off them away from home. Plus we need to thrash Saints and Wolves. Just too much for it to be realistic. 

If we get a draw with Villa and you get 2 wins... we bottled it in the cups this year and this last game will be like a cup final, it's not over yet  ..on tell Haaland arrives :ph34r:

• Subscriber

Well done City for the comeback - should have been all three but as long as it’s still in your own hands you can’t have any complaints and it is so I’m sure they’ll finish the job next Sunday. 

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Should of won but 3 wankers in defense made it difficult ..just need to beat Villa at the Etihad, final day drama  

If Pool beat Southampton then it's all to play for Blue Boy, it could be 2013 in reverse, Pool leading at Wolves, your lot 1-0 up against Villa, then Liverpools former player in Gerrard pulls off a master stroke and his Villa score 2 at the death and Liverpool win the title. :clown: 

5 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

If Pool beat Southampton then it's all to play for Blue Boy, it could be 2013 in reverse, Pool leading at Wolves, your lot 1-0 up against Villa, then Liverpools former player in Gerrard pulls off a master stroke and his Villa score 2 at the death and Liverpool win the title. :clown: 

I already said as much above ..it's not over  ...till Haaland arrives ;)

40 minutes ago, Rick said:

No chance Villa take points off them away from home. Plus we need to thrash Saints and Wolves. Just too much for it to be realistic. 

They only need to draw against Villa if we win both. Highly unlikely though. Goal difference won't come into it

11 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

They only need to draw against Villa if we win both. Highly unlikely though. Goal difference won't come into it

My maths might not be great but I'm thinking if City draw their next game and we win both ours.. we finish a point above them?

12 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Could be wrong but pretty sure you'd have 92 and they would have 91 no?

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

My maths might not be great but I'm thinking if City draw their next game and we win both ours.. we finish a point above them?

3 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Could be wrong but pretty sure you'd have 92 and they would have 91 no?

A.png

• The title was changed to West Ham 2-2 Man City - Sunday 15th May, 2022
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived