talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

West Ham 2-2 Man City - Sunday 15th May, 2022

37 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

My maths might not be great but I'm thinking if City draw their next game and we win both ours.. we finish a point above them?

36 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Could be wrong but pretty sure you'd have 92 and they would have 91 no?

I mean for us to win it

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

That's why I mentioned to @Happy Blue it could be 2012 all over again, United was leading Sunderland 1-0 and City was being held by QPR 2-2 which meant if stayed it that way United would have won the EPL but Agüero scored at the death and tied on points with United but it was the first time ever the title was won on goal difference thus City won it.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Happy Blue said:

I already said as much above ..it's not over  ...till Haaland arrives ;)

Ever had a nightmare, your City ladies lost against Chelsea in the FA Cup today you got knocked out of the Champions League final, FA Cup, and League Cup and now you have to hang on to see if you can win the League this year, otherwise, you end up with nowt this season.:coffee:

A.png

57 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Don't worry Liverpool! You've just got to rely on Gerrard to win the league! He's the greatest cunt in existence and would never cost you a premier league title. 

Gerard wouldn’t let the chance of managing Liverpool slip away from him

8 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Don't worry Liverpool! You've just got to rely on Gerrard to win the league! He's the greatest cunt in existence and would never cost you a premier league title. 

Think Gerrard is going to slip up tbh :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Stan said:

I told you you'd drop points at West Ham @Happy Blue

I was waiting for this 😂 but let's be honest here, it only happened because having no fit CB's, absolute shite having to play LB and Mahrez, you jinxed us mate  ..I hope Gerrard slips up at the weekend :ph34r:

39 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

I was waiting for this 😂 but let's be honest here, it only happened because having no fit CB's, absolute shite having to play LB and Mahrez, you jinxed us mate  ..I hope Gerrard slips up at the weekend :ph34r:

If it's as he's running up the touchline after a late Coutinho equaliser then that would be great:D

19 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

If it's as he's running up the touchline after a late Coutinho equaliser then that would be great:D

It's 10 years on from us winning it in injury time when united thought they had done it :4_joy: ..would be great it we win it in injury time again :ph34r:

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Happy Blue said:

I'm not usually in the 'I told you so' fanclub but this one I had to do xD

• The title was changed to West Ham 2-2 Man City - Sunday 15th May, 2022
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived