talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Wolfsburg sack Kohfeldt - Niko Kovac takes over

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Feel sorry for him. Should probably look for a quiet, patient club in one of the lower leagues and take things from there. Hope he manages to improve and get his coaching career back on track.

Who's next for Wolfsburg? Hütter?

9 minutes ago, nudge said:

If that's the case, they could as well continue with Kohfeldt ...

I read a quoute from Javi Martinez a few weeks ago. Apparently Niko Kovac had them on exercise bikes so much, that they weren't sure if they're training for Bundesliga our Tour de France. xD

• The title was changed to Wolfsburg sack Kohfeldt - Niko Kovac set to take over
  • Subscriber
22 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I read a quoute from Javi Martinez a few weeks ago. Apparently Niko Kovac had them on exercise bikes so much, that they weren't sure if they're training for Bundesliga our Tour de France. xD

Yeah thats a good one, there was nothing good that came out from players once he was gone. Combined with his seemingly no tactic plan back then I wouldnt want him anywhere near a club I like. That being said maybe hes learned a bit since then, he was always a likeable guy :)

38 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Yeah thats a good one, there was nothing good that came out from players once he was gone. Combined with his seemingly no tactic plan back then I wouldnt want him anywhere near a club I like. That being said maybe hes learned a bit since then, he was always a likeable guy :)

He's a perfect fit for Wolfsburg then.

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

Sweaterdouche :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Tommy said:

Bizarre that a manager would be interfering so much with cardio, as if Bayern wouldn't have a fitness coach on a million euro p/a anyway

• The title was changed to Wolfsburg sack Kohfeldt - Niko Kovac takes over

Archived