talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Jake Daniels Becomes First Active UK Male Footballer to Come Out

football forum

9 minutes ago, Toinho said:

It's just ridiculous that in this day and age that this needs to be a topic. Good on him, but also it should just be accepted and part of life without us having to make a big deal that a sporting player has come out. Hopefully this helps others come out though. Shouldn't be a stigma still, easy for me to say of course. Most football fans are drunk primitives. The world is still very fucked. (no pun intended)

This is what I wanted to say but couldn’t find the right words

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

You're a smegma male mate. 

All that 'alpha beta sigma' shit is for 15 year olds and idiots who listen to Rogen like gospel.  

Its quite interesting if you look into it properly. never heard of a smegma, you just making it up now 😋

When I was in the early 90s the media tried to brain wash that everyone that had unprotected sex was at risk of AIDs and HIV. You don't forget that type of brain washing.

Roll on 30 years and it is pretty obvious unless you are from certain risk groups it is not a major health risk factor. 

11 minutes ago, Waylander said:

When I was in the early 90s the media tried to brain wash that everyone that had unprotected sex was at risk of AIDs and HIV. You don't forget that type of brain washing.

Roll on 30 years and it is pretty obvious unless you are from certain risk groups it is not a major health risk factor. 

It is a major health factor, it's just not as deadly as it used to be. And the risk group is the same as the risk group for almost every disease. 

Poor people and elderly people are most at risk. 

26 minutes ago, Waylander said:

The only brainwashing is the homophobes in the red tops,  in the church, in the pubs taught your brain to think AIDS whenever you hear someone is gay.

As everyone knows homophobia is often just suppressed homosexual feeling. Probably explains why sex is the first thing that comes to someone's mind when they hear someone is gay. Not the right to love whomever but instead a gift wrapped bellend. 

6 hours ago, Toinho said:

It's just ridiculous that in this day and age that this needs to be a topic. Good on him, but also it should just be accepted and part of life without us having to make a big deal that a sporting player has come out. Hopefully this helps others come out though. Shouldn't be a stigma still, easy for me to say of course. Most football fans are drunk primitives. The world is still very fucked. (no pun intended)

Have to agree on this... 

Not sure why this has to have the media attention it does in these modern times... Live life and Love... how and what you choose to do with your life really is nobody else's fucking business is it... The fact that it has made such headlines shows how far we still have to go.. 

• Administrator
Just now, Bluewolf said:

Have to agree on this... 

Not sure why this has to have the media attention it does in these modern times... Live life and Love... how and what you choose to do with your life really is nobody else's fucking business is it... The fact that it has made such headlines shows how far we still have to go.. 

I'm hoping this announcement allows confidence and inspiration for others within the game to have the same bravery and courage to come out too. Not even for other professionals in the game but any kids or youngsters coming through the ranks. 

What Daniels has done yesterday goes beyond just his own coming out story, it could and should become bigger than that and that has to be commended. 

4 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

:4_joy: you fooling no one, you're totally gay for me fruit cake ;)

1652712860411.jpg

If I was gay, I'd call you piñata. Because I would have to be blindfolded to hit that. 

28 minutes ago, Tommy said:

If I was gay, I'd call you piñata. Because I would have to be blindfolded to hit that. 

You are gay mate just admit it, it's cute how you follow me around the forums correcting my spellings for me like a good pet trying to get my attention ;)  ..tell you what flower, i will come on your face just to cover it up so no one else has to look at it 😘 

1 hour ago, Happy Blue said:

You are gay mate just admit it, it's cute how you follow me around the forums correcting my spellings for me like a good pet trying to get my attention ;)  ..tell you what flower, i will come on your face just to cover it up so no one else has to look at it 😘 

You are a bit delusional, aren't ya? xD

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

I'm reporting you to the police now for sexual harassment and grooming 😛 

Trust you to make everything about yourself in a topic you probably have absolutely no interest in.

10 hours ago, Waylander said:

The only way not to get AIDS is not not have sex with people that have AIDS. Doesn't matter if you are flaming or straight, you'll never catch AIDS unless you fuck someone with AIDS

22 minutes ago, Spike said:

The only way not to get AIDS is not not have sex with people that have AIDS. Doesn't matter if you are flaming or straight, you'll never catch AIDS unless you fuck someone with AIDS

This is a good point ..so what caused aids in the first place? it's like how did you get a chicken without an egg and how do you get an egg without the chicken :35_thinking:

1 minute ago, Happy Blue said:

This is a good point ..so what caused aids in the first place? it's like how did you get a chicken without an egg and how do you get an egg without the chicken :35_thinking:

They think it mutated from an infection from shared needles of drug users, or unsanitary medical practises. Or that it evolved from a similar disease that affects African primates and it was transmitted via food or a bite. There are heaps of theories but the medical field really has no idea where it exactly came from.

Archived