talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Jake Daniels Becomes First Active UK Male Footballer to Come Out

football forum

6 minutes ago, Spike said:

They think it mutated from an infection from shared needles of drug users, or unsanitary medical practises. Or that it evolved from a similar disease that affects African primates and it was transmitted via food or a bite. There are heaps of theories but the medical field really has no idea where it exactly came from.

Interesting. you think they would have it figured out by now 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Happy Blue said:

Interesting. you think they would have it figured out by now 

Maybe, but it was first noted over forty years ago, and wasn't really identified as what we know it till a few years later. Who knows how old it could have been by then? It could have been twenty years removed from its initial mutation, there is really no knowing how many people it infected prior the mid 80s

21 hours ago, Spike said:

The only way not to get AIDS is not not have sex with people that have AIDS. Doesn't matter if you are flaming or straight, you'll never catch AIDS unless you fuck someone with AIDS

Not quite, a build up of too many toxins, normally industrial can also cause AIDs though not HIV.

I have a friend I have known for about 35 years who has recently come out.

Would never have guessed unless he admitted it.

There were clues looking back though just took him at face value.

Still a friend for me.

He said it was only in the last 10 years he had realised yet was then working in the police and said he could never come out in that environment. 

2 hours ago, Waylander said:

Not quite, a build up of too many toxins, normally industrial can also cause AIDs though not HIV.

This is simply not true and a gross misunderstanding of the disease.

On 17/05/2022 at 13:23, Spike said:

The only way not to get AIDS is not not have sex with people that have AIDS. Doesn't matter if you are flaming or straight, you'll never catch AIDS unless you fuck someone with AIDS

Nice, wanna share needles?

4 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Nice, wanna share needles?

We aren’t talking about that, we are talking about it being transmitted via sex and the assumption that there is a higher chance when it is male homosexual sex, which simply isn’t true because a monogamous couple would never catch it. You know what I’m talking about, no need to undermine it when there is so much misinformation already,

16 minutes ago, Spike said:

We aren’t talking about that, we are talking about it being transmitted via sex and the assumption that there is a higher chance when it is male homosexual sex, which simply isn’t true because a monogamous couple would never catch it. You know what I’m talking about, no need to undermine it when there is so much misinformation already,

I'm just fucking with you cos of the use of the word "only" pal xD

I thought it was pretty well known the myth of AIDS being more transmittable if you're gay or from anal was well dead tbh. Kinda surprised to see it isn't.

7 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I'm just fucking with you cos of the use of the word "only" pal xD

I thought it was pretty well known the myth of AIDS being more transmittable if you're gay or from anal was well dead tbh. Kinda surprised to see it isn't.

Or the assumption that gay men are promiscuous by default

14 minutes ago, Spike said:

Or the assumption that gay men are promiscuous by default

I know it's anecdotal, but based on my gay/bi friends you could have fooled me xD

Even the ones in relationships are in open relationships, one of them is even in an open relationship with a couple! So not only does he have 2 partners but he still has to fuck other people too! Greedy cunt. 

But then by my standards all young people are promiscuous. I've fucked 3 people since my breakup a couple of months ago, 2 of them I wasn't really even interested in but did because I could. And I feel a bit empty because of it. Meanwhile my party girl housemate fucks 3 dudes a week, most of them she doesn't even like much. 

5 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I know it's anecdotal, but based on my gay/bi friends you could have fooled me xD

Even the ones in relationships are in open relationships, one of them is even in an open relationship with a couple! So not only does he have 2 partners but he still has to fuck other people too! Greedy cunt. 

But then by my standards all young people are promiscuous. I've fucked 3 people since my breakup a couple of months ago, 2 of them I wasn't really even interested in but did because I could. And I feel a bit empty because of it. Meanwhile my party girl housemate fucks 3 dudes a week, most of them she doesn't even like much. 

Sounds like you could have been fooled with straight people as well

23 minutes ago, Spike said:

Remind me to never hang around you so I can preserve my virginity

Honestly I'm not exactly Van Wilder. When single I never go looking for a root, have 0 dating apps or profiles and mostly keep to myself. Root 0-3 people per year kinda guy just by bumping into nice people or meeting someone on one of my 6 nights out per year. 

This month has been a wilder one because I'm post break up so I'm being more social, and fucking whoevers keen so long as they aren't unattractive to me.

Archived