talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2.Bundesliga Relegation Play-off 2021/22

• Administrator

300px-Logo_1_FC_Kaiserslautern.svg.png       270px-Dynamo_Dresden_logo_2011.svg.png

First Leg - Friday 20th May, 2022
Kaiserslautern vs Dynamo Dresden - 20.30 (CET)

Second Leg - Tuesday 24th May, 2022
Dynamo Dresden vs Kaiserslautern - 20.30 (CET

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, nudge said:

Come on, Dresden.

Can only support this. Don't think Lautern deserve to be rewarded for their  questionable financial  behaviour more than they are witn that "covid insolvency" without point deduction, anyway. Also the rivalry I feel prevents me from wishing them success, would like to have the chance to see a derby at Ludwigspark next season too. Außerdem freu ich mich drauf einen paar Lauternfans, die ich kenne, persönlich zum gelungenen Klassenerhalt zu gratulieren. Diese Häme wird mir unsägliches Vergnügen bereiten.

I am also supporting Dresden in this one. I like Kaiserslautern and their historic achievements, but I have a soft spot for Dynamo Dresden. Also I think that they actually have better players in their team overall.

Well the first leg finishes 0-0 and it wasn't the best of games. I think the 2nd leg should be a more interesting encounter as both sides will probably be more ambitious in searching for the win. But a draw this evening wasn't a bad result for either side.

I wonder if that match ever starts. A lot of flares and fireworks.

Kaiserslautern fans firing fireworks into the Dynamo supporters. Idiots. 

Oh well, it started anyway. xD

13 hours ago, Tommy said:

Kaiserslautern promoted to 2. Bundesliga. Dynamo's fans not showing themselves from their finest side, to put it mildly. 

Unbenannt.png

Apparently they're the only club not to have won a match in the calendar year 2022 and coming into the playoffs they had only scored 10 goals in their last 11 matches.  That's rough.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived