• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

PL Title Race - Man City or Liverpool?

Who will be crowned Champions?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Place your bets

• Liverpool
    • Manchester City

It's come down to the final game of the season to separate these 2 teams, who's it going to be?  ..both sides ravaged with injury, City face Villa at the Etihad while Liverpool face Wolves at Anfield ..Liverpool will potential be without Salah, Fabio, VVD with Gomes out for the season while City will be without Dias, Stones, Walker and Mendy who are out for the season

Who's going to win it? ..i Think if Liverpool miss the title but win the CL they will have had the better season this year with the other cups and the closeness of the title race going down to the last game, they do the quad and they go down in history as one of the greatest teams in Premier League history, what an achievement that would be  

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The title was changed to PL Title Race - Man City or Liverpool?
  • Subscriber
11 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

The Gerrard wankfest would cause me to go into hiding for months if Liverpool win, especially if they knock off Real like they should too. For my own sanity I hope City get what they need.

• Administrator

I think Liverpool will batter Wolves. Wolves have been quite poor for a while. Liverpool in full flow will knock about 4 or 5 against them.

But it'll sadly be in vein as Villa won't stop Man City.

18 minutes ago, Storts said:

Hopefully City, would be a travesty for football if Liverpool won 

If we do lose it we will think back to Harry Kane's performance at the Etihad and how you did us early in the season too :4_joy: ..it will be your fault mate :ph34r:

4 minutes ago, Redcanuck said:

Liverpool or City  What a sickening choice.   Talk about being caught between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea.

It's pretty easy to be fair. 

Liverpool winning anything actually means something. No disrespect to the City fans, but what ever they win means nothing. It's already been proven their club disguised cash from their owner Sheikh Mansour as sponsorship income to circumvent FFP. They were only found not guilty because of the statute of limitations. They basically gave the ruling courts the finger and mugged them off by saying you didn't catch us cheating fast enough. 

35 minutes ago, Cicero said:

It's pretty easy to be fair. 

Liverpool winning anything actually means something. No disrespect to the City fans, but what ever they win means nothing. It's already been proven their club disguised cash from their owner Sheikh Mansour as sponsorship income to circumvent FFP. They were only found not guilty because of the statute of limitations. They basically gave the ruling courts the finger and mugged them off by saying you didn't catch us cheating fast enough. 

So anything Chelsea wins means nothing? :35_thinking:..you have been funded by the Russian mafia

1 minute ago, Happy Blue said:

So anything Chelsea wins means nothing? :35_thinking:..you have been funded by the Russian mafia

I mean it's your choice to keep on believing that and completely ignore the libel settlement Roman won because of those allegations. 

I've been vocal for years on what is actually true with Roman given a lot of his allegations are either baseless or they were taken to court and he won. The English media love writing about him whether it is true or not. Just look at the stuff written about him during the sale process. 

Roman apparently wanted to increase the price by 500m. Proven false.

Roman wanted the 1.6b loan back. Proven false. 

Roman wanted to hold the loan into a charity of his choice. Proven false. 

Archived