talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Football Quiz League

football forum

Interested?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Would you take part in a football quiz league?

• Subscriber

I have an idea to start a series of quizzes using an online quiz designer and creating a league to decide who has the most impressive football knowledge.

Each quiz would have a theme, such as "Premier League winners" or "Euro 2012" or "The MLS", I'd post a quiz of 10 or 20 questions and however many you get right would be added to your ongoing league score.

To give everyone a chance I'm thinking a window of about 3 days to complete each quiz would be reasonable. Obviously you could still have a go at them after the deadline but the score wouldn't be counted towards your points total in the league.

If this does go ahead with a decent number of people, obviously don't be a dick and use Google or anything to cheat.

Below is a link to a sample quiz that won't count towards the league, this is to give you an idea of what the quizzes will be set up like. If you are interested in the idea but think that the format of the quizzes isn't quite right, please feel free to feed back.

Link removed - see EDIT below.

If you are interested in me setting this up, please vote in the poll whether or not you have commented in the thread!

EDIT: Removed the link as the website now charges for the features I wanted. I have found a new website and will repost the sample quiz tomorrow - in the mean time please vote in the poll if you are interested and any comments about the proposed format are more than welcome.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

I will launch this tomorrow or Friday then. With the running league table I'll have an overall leader (most points) and an average leader (highest average score) so that if anyone decides to join later on or misses weeks can still have bragging rights with an average lead even if they don't have an overall lead.

@Cannabis and other admins - any chance of a sub forum for this?

• Administrator
11 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

I will launch this tomorrow or Friday then. With the running league table I'll have an overall leader (most points) and an average leader (highest average score) so that if anyone decides to join later on or misses weeks can still have bragging rights with an average lead even if they don't have an overall lead.

@Cannabis and other admins - any chance of a sub forum for this?

all done

Archived