talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

DFB-Pokal 22/23

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

What a complete shit show. Füllkrug scores, everyone is celebrating, then suddenly the 4th referee comes from somewhere and claims that Chiarodia fouled some Paderborn player prior to the goal, so the goal gets canceled but the ref gives a corner to us for some reason xD

21 hours ago, Tommy said:

Darmstadt fought very well! Congrats @londonerlilie

Gladbach losing Sommer and Hofmann due to injury makes their loss twice as hard. Sommer twisted his ankle after jumping for a ball, and Hofmann fell on his shoulder. 😬

I must say I'm very impressed with Darmstadt's Braydon Manu. I saw him against Fortuna last week, and now against Gladbach. Very hard working player, but also technically gifted. And he seems to have the stamina of a bull. xD

Also Seydel, what a day. Subbed on in the 74th minute, scored the winning goal, pickep up a slight inury, subbed off in the 84th minute. Very eventful 10 minutes. xD

I'm so chuffed! 😄

Freiburg score the winning goal (I assume) in the 119th minute. Corner from Grifo and Gregoritsch scores with a header. Very poorly marked though, he didn't even need to jump to get the ball. 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Coma said:

😬

Yeah, as expected. Feel sorry for Bittencourt, him coming on changed the whole dynamics of the game and brought us back into it, and then he was the one to miss the penalty... 

Anyway, we won this 3-2 in extra time, as much as I'm concerned. Werder and scandalous DFB Pokal decisions, name a more iconic duo. 

Brilliant first half! 2nd half was a bit eventless, but we just did what we had to do. 

Adam Bodzek also celebrated his comeback for the first team. Legend! 

BERLIN, BERLIN, WIR FAHREN NACH BERLIN. :ph34r:

4 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Watched only 7 minutes of that match as I couldn't stand Rethy's drivel and the score wasn't surprising. Still got a question: "Was hatten die Bayern denn da an?"

Shocking awful kit.

Bela Rethy, ouch. I have no idea why they let him still commentate, let alone the "big" matches too. 

Yea, saw that kit on facebook. Diabolical. 

I put 10 € on Augsburg when I saw the odds on Tipico. Would have won 130 €, so my heart skipped a beat when I saw that they were 1-0 up. Expected the outcome though. xD

• Subscriber

By the way, I am only posting it so that people don't think I am just sour grapes because we lost xD I don't really begrudge Paderborn going through as they did a good job today and never stopped fighting, and they were definitely the better team for most of the game. It's just that it's so infuriating to see crazy nonsensical decisions go against us in matches like this.

So we're down to 16 teams:

Buli: Bayern, Dortmund, Frankfurt, Freiburg, Union, Wolfsburg, Stuttgart, Bochum, Hoffenheim, Mainz, Fizzy

2 Buli: Darmstadt, Paderborn, Nürnberg, Düsseldorf, Sandhausen

3 Liga & below: none 😢

• Subscriber
18 hours ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Watched only 7 minutes of that match as I couldn't stand Rethy's drivel and the score wasn't surprising. Still got a question: "Was hatten die Bayern denn da an?"

Shocking awful kit.

I was real distracted...I honestly thought those hideous monstrosities where Augsburgs kits to start too. I dont remember seening these prior xD 

• Subscriber
16 hours ago, nudge said:

By the way, I am only posting it so that people don't think I am just sour grapes because we lost xD I don't really begrudge Paderborn going through as they did a good job today and never stopped fighting, and they were definitely the better team for most of the game. It's just that it's so infuriating to see crazy nonsensical decisions go against us in matches like this.

What did Gräfe say if you dont mind a translation please :D

11 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

I was real distracted...I honestly thought those hideous monstrosities where Augsburgs kits to start too. I dont remember seening these prior xD 

Should I send you one? :ph34r:

• The topic was unpinned

Archived