talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

DFB-Pokal 22/23

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

What did Gräfe say if you dont mind a translation please :D

Tweet #1: Bremen's 3rd goal disallowed: before the corner kick, Bremen's player Chiarodia wants to block Leipertz, which is why the latter tries to get around the Bremen player and runs face first into the Bremen player's shoulder. Leipertz goes down. 

Tweet #2: But the 4th Official reported a foul (according to Füllkrug, the referee said that the 4th Official claimed Chiarodia hit Leipertz's face with his hand). In principle, courage to take responsibility is admirable, but here the 4th Official went too far as the risk to misjudge the situation from so far away is too high. 

Tweet #3: That's also the case here: Leipertz is unfortunate to run into the shoulder of the Bremen player. This is not a foul - the goal should have counted.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
Just now, nudge said:

Tweet #1: Bremen's 3rd goal disallowed: before the corner kick, Bremen's player Chiarodia wants to block Leipertz, which is why the latter tries to get around the Bremen player and runs face first into the Bremen player's shoulder. Leipertz goes down. 

Tweet #2: But the 4th Official reported a foul (according to Füllkrug, the referee said that the 4th Official claimed Chiarodia hit Leipertz's face with his hand). In principle, courage to take responsibility is admirable, but here the 4th Official went too far as the risk to misjudge the situation from so far away is too high. 

Tweet #3: That's also the case here: Leipertz is unfortunate to run into the shoulder of the Bremen player. This is not a foul - the goal should have counted.

Thats tragic. So the play isnt reviewable because of the 4th official coming forward as well Im assuming?

• Subscriber
Just now, Viva la FCB said:

Thats tragic. So the play isnt reviewable because of the 4th official coming forward as well Im assuming?

It was a complete mess altogether, the referee was standing just a few meters away, didn't see anything wrong, and immediately pointed towards the central spot acknowledging the goal. Then moments later, Paderborn players started complaining, so he went to the linesman who apparently hadn't seen anything wrong either. And then suddenly out of nowhere, there was the 4th official on the pitch, claiming foul despite being some 50 meters away from the action. Honestly it was so random that at that moment I didn't even realise who that wanker in a tracksuit was and what he was doing on the pitch xD So anyway, the ref decided to listen to him for whatever reason, disallowed the goal, and called for the repeat of the corner kick. There's no VAR in this round yet, so no reviews... 

• Subscriber
18 minutes ago, nudge said:

It was a complete mess altogether, the referee was standing just a few meters away, didn't see anything wrong, and immediately pointed towards the central spot acknowledging the goal. Then moments later, Paderborn players started complaining, so he went to the linesman who apparently hadn't seen anything wrong either. And then suddenly out of nowhere, there was the 4th official on the pitch, claiming foul despite being some 50 meters away from the action. Honestly it was so random that at that moment I didn't even realise who that wanker in a tracksuit was and what he was doing on the pitch xD So anyway, the ref decided to listen to him for whatever reason, disallowed the goal, and called for the repeat of the corner kick. There's no VAR in this round yet, so no reviews... 

Ah man thats frustrating. What a shitshow. 

• 3 months later...
5 hours ago, Tommy said:

Oh wow. Paderborn were 1:0 up since the 4th minute. Stuttgart scored the equaliser in the 86th minute, and the winning goal after 90+5 minutes. 

Did Paderborn end up with any shots at all? 

8 hours ago, Coma said:

Did Paderborn end up with any shots at all? 

I don't think so. xD That owngoal from Stuttgart was spectacular. 

Union vs. Wolfsburg was pretty good as well. Towards the end it got exciting again, because Union's Gießelmann received a 2nd yellow card, and Wolfsburg tried everything to get the equaliser. In the last few seconds they got a corner, and their keeper came upfront as well. But Union defended that corner and then attacked Wolfsburg's empty net. Roussillon almost scored but one of Wolfsburg's players threw himself into the shot and blocked it in the last moment. As Roussillon  layed on the floor, disappointed with the shot he just missed, the referee ended the game, and all of Union's players ran to Roussillon to celebrate with him and cheer him up. Great teamspirit! 

• Administrator
On 01/02/2023 at 08:22, Tommy said:

I don't think so. xD That owngoal from Stuttgart was spectacular. 

Union vs. Wolfsburg was pretty good as well. Towards the end it got exciting again, because Union's Gießelmann received a 2nd yellow card, and Wolfsburg tried everything to get the equaliser. In the last few seconds they got a corner, and their keeper came upfront as well. But Union defended that corner and then attacked Wolfsburg's empty net. Roussillon almost scored but one of Wolfsburg's players threw himself into the shot and blocked it in the last moment. As Roussillon  layed on the floor, disappointed with the shot he just missed, the referee ended the game, and all of Union's players ran to Roussillon to celebrate with him and cheer him up. Great teamspirit! 

And made him take the shot again after full time xD

I doubt the reaction would have been the same had they not won though...! 

Just now, Rucksackfranzose said:

Lienhart scores. 1-0 Freiburg 3minutes plus added time to go. Didn't expect Sandhausen  to be that hard to break for them.

Was it Lienhart? Kicker livescore said it was an owngoal. 🤔

So no upset after all. Freiburg win it 2:0. 

Looking forward to Frankfurt vs. Darmstadt. 

I still can't believe that we are still in that competition as well. I'm not used to that. xD

11 minutes ago, Tommy said:

So no upset after all. Freiburg win it 2:0. 

Looking forward to Frankfurt vs. Darmstadt. 

I still can't believe that we are still in that competition as well. I'm not used to thatxD

Disappointing statement- don't forget season 19/20, when Düsseldorf reached even the quarterfinals! Expected thjem being almost as good as Saarbrücken then would make you proud.:P

2 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Disappointing statement- don't forget season 19/20, when Düsseldorf reached even the quarterfinals! Expected thjem being almost as good as Saarbrücken then would make you proud.:P

Oh right, I chose to forget about that. :ph34r:

Just checked our starting line-up from back then. Only Kastenmeier and Hennings are still at the club. :/ 

2 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Frankfurt already 1-0 up 5 minutes in. Goal was worth watching.

Great cross and a beautiful header! Kolo Muani, what a player. He'll probably be gone sooner than later. 

But a bit disappointing considering Darmstadt had to first dangerous attack. 

Just as I type this, Borré misses a sitter. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived