talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Stan's PL Prediction League 2021/22 - Week 38 FINAL Table

• Administrator

Seems like yesterday I was doing this for last season. Another season gone in a flash, culminating in final day drama in favour of Man City. 

The highest score on the final week was a very commendable 21 points from @Rucksackfranzose, getting 4 perfect scores in the process. Just behind him for the high weekly scores were @Thailand Yellows and @Foxc1 - both 17 points. 

But of course, the biggest credit must go to the leader and expected winner for a long time - @Mark Mark! He actually took the lead for Week 14-16, but it wasn't until Week 25 when he regained the lead and never moved. 

Well done and congratulations on the win :D!

Other leaders throughout the season included @Rajabhat Rovers (Week 1), @6666 (Weeks 2, 3, 8-13), @Reluctant Striker (Week 4, 5), Stan (Week 6, 7, 20-24), @Rucksackfranzose (Week 17-19). 

PL38.png

The final table is above - the eventual gap from 1st to 2nd being 9 points. Plenty of close scores just below - only 8 points separate @Rajabhat Rovers in 4th and @The Liquidator in 7th. @Thailand Yellows finishes just above @Dan

To stick with tradition, here are some stats gathered throughout the season:

Highest Individual Scores In A Week

Most 'Perfect Scores' In A Single Gameweek

And of course, we couldn't finish without updating the prestigious Previous Winners/Hall of Fame list:

All in all, the 2021/22 season comes to an end - thank you all for taking part. The league becomes nothing without any participants so hope to see you all compete next season to go through it all once more! Hope you've all enjoyed playing :) 

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you Stan. Very entertaining and enjoyable.

i understand from Keith, who invited me to join, that there is a 25 quid win bonus.

Donate to RNLI please. Hastings branch if possible.

See you all next year hopefully.

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Mark Mark said:

i understand from Keith, who invited me to join, that there is a 25 quid win bonus.

That is correct. And very kind of you. We will arrange it :) 

16 hours ago, Mark Mark said:

image.png

I tried to find a way to donate to the Hastings branch but couldn't one.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived