talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Neymar to Leave PSG?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The title was changed to Neymar to Leave PSG?
  • 1 month later...

Linked with Chelsea: https://www.espn.com/soccer/soccer-transfers/story/4692841/chelsea-on-neymar-alert-as-psg-look-to-axe-222m-brazil-star

Apparently PSG would be covering a large portion of his wages as well. Think it's a bit of a risk though, if it's true, because @Devilis spot on about his injury record. He's barely played in the league for the last few years with PSG... and if he leaves he won't be in the same situation where he's at a club that races away with the league while he's out injured.

1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Linked with Chelsea: https://www.espn.com/soccer/soccer-transfers/story/4692841/chelsea-on-neymar-alert-as-psg-look-to-axe-222m-brazil-star

Apparently PSG would be covering a large portion of his wages as well. Think it's a bit of a risk though, if it's true, because @Devilis spot on about his injury record. He's barely played in the league for the last few years with PSG... and if he leaves he won't be in the same situation where he's at a club that races away with the league while he's out injured.

He's a disgrace mate, he's everything I hate about modern football.

Absolute insanely talented but he's engulfed in wealth and self-worth. 

I don't believe he is injured half the time he is basically picked his game time since he arrived at PSG. He played every week at Barcelona, he makes the step to PSG and he is in control.

Now PSG have had a enough and want him gone as well.

1 hour ago, Devil said:

Now PSG have had a enough and want him gone as well.

Now that Mbappe has complete control over just about everything now it will be him that's doing this... :ph34r:

And no, I don't want him at our club, the pitch grass is flattened enough Monday to Friday without being rolled all over at Weekends as well... 

If the physicality of the league doesn't get him, the ref's will for his play acting.

And if the ref's don't get him, the fans will absolutely hound him.

And if the fans don't affect him, the English media will destroy him.

He really shouldn't come. He doesn't have the backbone to deal with any of this and it's all his own doing.

We don't want the circus.

Let's be honest if the Neymar that was tearing up La Liga comes to England then he will just tear the Premier League up and much like Guardiola will have half the country eating humble pie.

But he's barely played over 30 games a season since joining PSG...can't say I've watched him that much in France but it does make you question how much physicality he has in him now.

Archived