talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Comunio 2022/2023

7 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Im working with ms paint off my shitty work computer so thats not surprising :)

Müller---Gregoritsch---Goncalo Panciencia

K Boateng---Haraguchi---Losilla----R Khedira

M Dardai---Orban----Stenzel

Kobel

Losilla was my stud last season.  That guy is underrated.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I had to sell Suele for a loss in order to balance the budget, so there's that.  Here's what I got for Spieltag 1.

Flekken

Pieper - Sildillia - Rothe - Thiaw

Gross - Kohr - Eggestein

Bynoe Gittens - Stindl - Ducksch 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Viva la FCB said:

Im not really happy with either of my Comduo/Communio teams tbh xD

I'm very happy with my Comduo squad.  Comunio player values are just too fucking high for the amount of money you are alotted.  That's why I like the Kickbase model better.  I was looking at everyone's Kickbase squad and it will be very competitive as everyone has 2-3 studs.

• Upvote 2

My Lineup:

Ronnow (Union Berlin)

Siquet (Freiburg) - Lacroix (Wolfsburg) - Hernandez (Bayern Munich) - Buchanon (Werder Bremen)

Silas (Stuttgart) - Neuhaus (Gladbach) - Schlager (RB Leipzig) - Palacios (Leverkusen) - Duda (Koln)

Tiago Tomas (Stuttgart)

Subs:

Gulde (Freiburg)

Jannes Horn ( Bochum) injured

Gvardiol (RB Leipzig) injured

Strobl (Augsburg)

Forster (Bochum)

Asllani (Hoffenheim)

Kingsley Coman (Bayern Munich) suspended

• Upvote 3

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, Toinho said:

I got 18 points but somehow didn't select 4 players meaning I got fucked -16. Boooo. Silly game ;)

You need to make sure that you have all 11 players selected before the kickoff of the first match of the matchday (so usually Friday evening CET), otherwise it's -4 points for each unfilled position :) 

3 minutes ago, nudge said:

You need to make sure that you have all 11 players selected before the kickoff of the first match of the matchday (so usually Friday evening CET), otherwise it's -4 points for each unfilled position :) 

Yep, have learnt that. I can only blame myself, however I was rejected from the 2 players that would've taken me to 11 (I still missed the deadline to get the side to 9.) But, see how my side goes, I guess. I am ahead of all those 0s....

• Upvote 1

My first weekend wasn't too bad.  Middle of the pack is OK considering I had 4 players that didn't play.  I need to recoup some money from Bynoe-Gittens and Rothe and replace them with some cheaper options.

My line-up for this weekend's matchday:

Ronnow (Union Berlin)

Lucas Hernandez (Bayern Munich) - Lacroix (Wolfsburg) - Gvardiol (RB Leipzig) - Buchanon (Werder Bremen)

Dahoud (Dortmund) - Neuhaus (Gladbach) - Palacios (Leverkusen) - Schlager (RB Leipzig)

Oliver Burke (Werder Bremen) -Tiago Tomas (Stuttgart)

Subs:

Gulde (Freiburg)

Bauer (Augsburg)

Strobl (Augsburg) injured

Forster (Bochum)

Kingsley Coman (Bayern Munich) suspended

Again, I'm happy with my squad, I just hope that the Brits at Bremen, Burke and Buchanon become regular starters at Werder Bremen and that Schlager also manages to start for RB Leipzig. Apart from them, the rest of my players should all be regular starters for their respective clubs. My defence looks particularly strong, my midfield looks very reliable and my attack appears to have a lot of potential. I'm looking for my team to make a significant improvement on last week, points wise.

Edited by Michael

• Subscriber
15 minutes ago, Michael said:

Again, I'm happy with my squad, I just hope that the Brits at Bremen, Burke and Buchanon become regular starters at Werder Bremen and that Schlager also manages to start for RB Leipzig. Apart from them, the rest of my players should all be regular starters for their respective clubs. My defence looks particularly strong, my midfield looks very reliable and my attack appears to have a lot of potential. I'm looking for my team to make a significant improvement on last week, points wise.

Burke will only become a regular if Füllkrug or Ducksch get injured... Buchanan's chances are better for sure.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, nudge said:

Burke will only become a regular if Füllkrug or Ducksch get injured... Buchanan's chances are better for sure.

Yes, that's most likely the case, unless Burke produces the kind of classy form which made loads pay attention to him a few years ago. But he's not produced a top class performance in quite a while now, so yeah, the successful Fullkrug and Ducksch partnership is likely to remain first choice. However, I noticed that Fullkrug picked up a muscle injury against Wolfsburg, meaning he could potentially miss the Stuttgart match, which would give Burke a chance to start.

As for Buchanan, I actually think that he's better than Jung and so I think he has a great chance of becoming first choice over time.

• Subscriber
16 minutes ago, Michael said:

Yes, that's most likely the case, unless Burke produces the kind of classy form which made loads pay attention to him a few years ago. But he's not produced a top class performance in quite a while now, so yeah, the successful Fullkrug and Ducksch partnership is likely to remain first choice. However, I noticed that Fullkrug picked up a muscle injury against Wolfsburg, meaning he could potentially miss the Stuttgart match, which would give Burke a chance to start.

As for Buchanan, I actually think that he's better than Jung and so I think he has a great chance of becoming first choice over time.

Füllkrug was able to train normally with the team, luckily, so he's in the match squad and it seems he'll be in the starting XI again! :) I think Burke's speed is his biggest strength; so probably perfect for a sub role. His technical skills seem to leave a lot to be desired though, especially his first touch 😅

Agreed regarding Buchanan though; I think he should be able to get ahead Jung in a long-run!

• Upvote 1

• The topic was unpinned