talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Comunio 2022/2023

Hoping for a bigger points haul this weekend with Kingsley Coman now able to play after he was suspended.

My team for this matchday:

Ronnow (Union Berlin)

Lucas Hernandez (Bayern Munich) - Lacroix (Wolfsburg) - Jonathan Tah (Bayer Leverkusen) - Gvardiol (RB Leipzig)

Dahoud (Dortmund) - Neuhaus (Gladbach) - Palacios (Leverkusen) - Schlager (RB Leipzig)

Lukebakio (Hertha Berlin) - Kingsley Coman (Bayern Munich)

Subs:

Gulde (Freiburg)

Buchanan (Werder Bremen)

Strobl (Augsburg)

Zoller (Bochum)

Edited by Michael
  • Upvote 1

My team for this matchday is as follows:

Ronnow (Union Berlin)

Jonathan Tah (Bayer Leverkusen) - Lucas Hernandez (Bayern Munich) - Josko Gvardiol (RB Leipzig) - Raum (RB Leipzig)

Palacios (Bayer Leverkusen) - Neuhaus (Gladbach) - Olesen (Koln) - Schlager (RB Leipzig)

Kingsley Coman (Bayern Munich) - Leroy Sane (Bayern Munich)

Subs:

Gulde (Freiburg)

Lacroix (Wolfsburg)

Strobl (Augsburg)

Niklas Schmidt (Werder Bremen)

The defence is looking really strong and the attack looks lethal. Midfield is decent enough, but it would be good if Schlager could finally make his debut for RB Leipzig this weekend against his old club Wolfsburg.

Edited by Michael

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I had to sell so many players because of injury, namely Kingsley Coman, Dani Olmo, Neuhaus etc. But my current team doesn't look too bad:

Casteels (Wolfsburg)

Gvardiol (RB Leipzig) - Tah (Leverkusen) - Tapsoba (Leverkusen)

Knauff (Frankfurt) - Goralski (VFL Bochum) - Promel (Hoffenheim) - Schlager (RB Leipzig)

Thuram (Gladbach) - Schick (Leverkusen) - Leroy Sane (Bayern Munich)

• 1 month later...

63 points so far this matchday and 2 more players left who are playing tomorrow. Players in my team, Thuram, Schlotterbeck, Schlager and Jonathan Tah all scored goals this round. This should be a big points haul for me this matchday. 

Edited by Michael

• Administrator
9 hours ago, Michael said:

63 points so far this matchday and 2 more players left who are playing tomorrow. Players in my team, Thuram, Schlotterbeck, Schlager and Jonathan Tah all scored goals this round. This should be a big points haul for me this matchday. 

You don't count in the standings mate. 

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...
  • Subscriber
20 minutes ago, Michael said:

Kingsley Coman is the only player in my team who is not going to start this weekend, but I still expect Coman to gain a fair few points as he is likely to come on as a sub in the 2nd half.

Oh dear, I have completely forgot about it and haven't logged in for months... Same with Kickbase. Think my fantasy football days are over.

• Upvote 1

My team bagged a massive 78 points this matchday, that averages out to more than 7 points per player. 78 points on one matchday must be some kind of record. Jonas Wind alone earned me 15 points, while Bellingham, Lindstrom and Schlotterbeck all earned 13 points each.

Sods law, I was deliberating who to select for the last place in my 5 man midfield, it was a tough decision between Robert Andrich and Mattias Svanberg. I selected Andrich in the end, but Svanberg has scored a lovely early volleyed goal against Hertha Berlin and he is just playing excellently in this match so far. I doubt Andrich will score in his match for Leverkusen or play as well as Svanberg is playing, as the Swedish international is playing superbly.

More bad news, I've just also noticed that Robert Skov the Danish international, who is also in my midfield has left the field early against Stuttgart, because of an injury. 

1 hour ago, Michael said:

Sods law, I was deliberating who to select for the last place in my 5 man midfield, it was a tough decision between Robert Andrich and Mattias Svanberg. I selected Andrich in the end, but Svanberg has scored a lovely early volleyed goal against Hertha Berlin and he is just playing excellently in this match so far. I doubt Andrich will score in his match for Leverkusen or play as well as Svanberg is playing, as the Swedish international is playing superbly.

More bad news, I've just also noticed that Robert Skov the Danish international, who is also in my midfield has left the field early against Stuttgart, because of an injury. 

Svanberg finished the game as man of the match in the end! He scored a goal and assisted two of Wolfsburg's other goals. Svanberg ended up with a super high player rating of 9.2!

That's it, I am never ever going to choose Andrich in my team ahead of Svanberg ever again! Svanberg will be starting from here on in!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Im quite happy my team has somehow ended up being worth €55m now.. I upgraded a couple as I made some cash money but nearly all my players I started with outperformed what I paid bar Müller from back in September.

On the flipside my Bundesliga 2 side dropped significantly and is only worth €16m now xD

• The topic was unpinned