talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Comduo 2022/2023

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, Michael said:

Not played this before, is it basically the same as Communio, but the 2. Bundesliga version?

Yes, exactly! 20m credits to make the team, same rules like Comunio :)

• The topic was pinned
8 hours ago, Michael said:

Not played this before, is it basically the same as Communio, but the 2. Bundesliga version?

I see you signed Kristoffer Peterson. Good for you, man, good for you. 

Just remember that actions have consequences. 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Tommy said:

@Michael last warning. You do know that I have the power to ban you, right? I could make it look like an accident. :ph34r:

I'm sorry but Peterson, Kownacki, Tanaka and Zimmermann just seem like great players who would really fit well into my team. 😀

• Angry 1

59 minutes ago, Michael said:

I'm sorry but Peterson, Kownacki, Tanaka and Zimmermann just seem like great players who would really fit well into my team. 😀

Well, I don't think Kownacki will stay, so there's that. :ph34r:

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Tommy said:

Well, I don't think Kownacki will stay, so there's that. :ph34r:

Is that actually true? I thought there was a chance he might leave this summer, as he went out on loan to Lech Poznan this past January. If he leaves, I hope he remains in the 2 Bundesliga. He's a regular international for Poland, as well as being in their Euro 2018 squad and their 2020 World Cup squad. I would have thought that he would have found more success in the 2. Bundesliga. I hope he remains in Germany.

5 minutes ago, Michael said:

Is that actually true? I thought there was a chance he might leave this summer, as he went out on loan to Lech Poznan this past January. If he leaves, I hope he remains in the 2 Bundesliga. He's a regular international for Poland, as well as being in their Euro 2018 squad and their 2020 World Cup squad. I would have thought that he would have found more success in the 2. Bundesliga. I hope he remains in Germany.

I wouldn't mind having him back, as I know he got potential. But so far he was always unlucky with injuries etc. Rumour has it that Lech Poznan want him back for good. But considering he is our record transfer with 7.5 Mio €, I don't think we'll gift him to them, and I'm not sure if they can come up with that kind of money. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I wouldn't mind having him back, as I know he got potential. But so far he was always unlucky with injuries etc. Rumour has it that Lech Poznan want him back for good. But considering he is our record transfer with 7.5 Mio €, I don't think we'll gift him to them, and I'm not sure if they can come up with that kind of money. 

Fingers crossed he stays!👍

• Upvote 1

On 05/06/2022 at 09:00, Tommy said:

Thanks to Comduo I've learned that Pierre Littbarski has a son who plays for Greuther Fürth. 

If he is half as good a footballer as his father was, then that would be some feat. Pierre was a World Cup winner in 1990 and runner up for Germany at the 1982 and 1986 finals.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
12 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Team as such is solid. I'd try to improve your gk position, if it's financially feasible, though.

I pretty much blew my load. Ill try and do that first as I make some moneys though, appreciate the feedback!

• The topic was unpinned