talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Comduo 2022/2023

30 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

But hes one of the few people I recognized! I had to buy him!

I was just kidding, as last season, I had a whole team just with Fortuna Düsseldorf players. But I have more competitors who go for Fortuna players this season. 🥲

Your team looks very decent. And at least we now both hope that Ginczek will stay injury free for a longer time for a change. 

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I was just kidding, as last season, I had a whole team just with Fortuna Düsseldorf players. But I have more competitors who go for Fortuna players this season. 🥲

Your team looks very decent. And at least we now both hope that Ginczek will stay injury free for a longer time for a change. 

Worked wonders for your point tally if I remember correctly.xD

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

• Subscriber
31 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I remember that, that was a beautiful thing xD cheers

• 4 weeks later...

Ready! Ended up with more Fortuna players than originally intended. I can't resist. 😬 At least Lobinger went to Kaiserslautern to shake things up. xD

I'll still make a few adjustments here and there. 

Unbenannt.png

On 01/06/2022 at 18:24, Michael said:

Fingers crossed he stays!👍

Btw, update on Kownacki: He was our best striker in the pre-season, and apparently Thioune is very pleased with him. BILD reports that there could even be a new contract on the horizon for him. He's expected to start against Magdeburg tomorrow. 

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Ready! Ended up with more Fortuna players than originally intended. I can't resist. 😬 At least Lobinger went to Kaiserslautern to shake things up. xD

I'll still make a few adjustments here and there. 

Unbenannt.png

Königsdörffer and Hennings, that's quite a statement! 

yKZdATq.png

I'm taking quite a few risks based on speculations this time 😬 Will definitely need upgrades.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Tommy said:

Btw, update on Kownacki: He was our best striker in the pre-season, and apparently Thioune is very pleased with him. BILD reports that there could even be a new contract on the horizon for him. He's expected to start against Magdeburg tomorrow. 

Yes, I watched some of his games in pre-season. He scored twice in one match. I've chosen him in my starting lineup instead of Matanovic, another player I expect to come good this season.

• Upvote 1

My team is as follows:

GK: Linde (Greuther Furth)

RB: Dehm (Hannover 96)

CB: Andrade (Arminia Bielefeld)

CB: Saliakas (St Pauli)

LB: Willems (Greuther Furth)

MF: Raschl (Greuther Furth)

MF: Christiansen (Greuther Furth)

MF: Ceka (FC Magdeburg)

FW: Kownacki (Fortuna Dusseldorf)

FW: Kruger ( Arminia Bielefeld)

FW: Warming (Darmstadt)

SUBS:

GK: Stojanovic (Jahn Regensburg)

GK: Kruth (FC Magdeburg)

RB: Muroya (Hannover 96)

MF: Kunze (Hannover 96)

MF: Smith (St Pauli)

MF: Schonfelder (Jahn Regensburg)

MF: Ingelsson (Hansa Rostock)

MF: Burnic (FC Heidenheim)

FW: Matanovic (St Pauli)

FW: Peterson (Fortuna Dusseldorf)

• Subscriber
48 minutes ago, Michael said:

My team is as follows:

SUBS:

Only 21 players? I'm disappointed.

:ph34r:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Michael said:

My team is as follows:

SUBS:

My subs:

• Sad 1

Yep, Kownacki starts upfront for Dusseldorf! Hopefully signing him will pay off, as I expect goals from him this season. He's always been a quality player for this division, even if he hasn't played to his potential on many occasions. You don't ,get to be part of a Polish World Cup squad(2018 World Cup) and a Polish European Championship squad(Euro 2020), if you don't have a bit of quality about you. Poland have plenty of quality forward players and hopefully Kownacki delivers for Dusseldorf this season. I have every confidence that he will. I'll be hoping that Magdeburg's number 10, Ceka. also has a good game today.

Happy that I've managed to sign Norwegian international midfielder Moller Daehli for my team. He's my most expensive signing yet, but I am sure he will really bolster my midfield and collect plenty of points this season, with impressive performances. He's the engine of the Nurnberg team and their playmaker. 

I sold Oscar Schonfelder, the highly rated Werder Bremen youngster on loan at Jahn Regensberg. I made the mistake of signing him in the 1st place, not realising that he picked up a serious cruciate ligament injury on the 7th of July, meaning he will be out for 8 months at least. So I cut my losses by selling him.

In general, my squad is shaping up very well and it already looks strong in all positions.

This is the 1st season I'm playing Comduo, but I take it that the rules are exactly the same as Comunio. So is it only the first day of the matchday weekend where you have to have a positive balance? Because I had a positive balance yesterday(1st day of the weekend matchday), but today I have a negative balance. I hope that the rules are the same as the Comunio rules and I don't get penalised. 🙄

• Subscriber
37 minutes ago, Michael said:

This is the 1st season I'm playing Comduo, but I take it that the rules are exactly the same as Comunio. So is it only the first day of the matchday weekend where you have to have a positive balance? Because I had a positive balance yesterday(1st day of the weekend matchday), but today I have a negative balance. I hope that the rules are the same as the Comunio rules and I don't get penalised. 🙄

Yes, the rules are exactly the same, don't sweat it :D 

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Tanaka transfers for 3,000,010 from Computer to Michael

le-sad.gif

Sorry, I know you were on a spree yourself with buying Fortuna Dusseldorf players, but I couldn't help myself in snapping up Tanaka. If it's any consolation, I'd be willing to sell you Pettersson for 1 million.😃

Edited by Michael

8 minutes ago, Michael said:

Sorry, I know you were on a spree yourself with buying Fortuna Dusseldorf players, but I couldn't help myself in snapping up Tanaka. If it's any consolation, I'd be willing to sell you Pettersson for 1 million.😃

I didn't have enough money for Tanaka. :( I don't have a million left either. 

• Haha 1

• The topic was unpinned