talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Comduo 2022/2023

2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Ok!

I will put him up for sale tomorrow and you can buy him then. I believe that 800k is a bit of a bargain for a forward who plays for a top club like Fortuna Dusseldorf and who has already come on as a sub for both their league matches so far. I am guessing that he'll probably be netting you 2 points per game on average. 

Good player also in real life, well for the 2 Bundesliga at least.👍

• Upvote 1

I had to sell Willems, because apparently Itter is the preferred left-back. Itter is decent, but Willems was first choice left-back for the Netherlands national team not so long ago and he mostly played very well for Newcastle when he was there. Shame I had to let him go.😐

2 hours ago, Michael said:

Hoping Regensberg keeper Stojanovic has another impressive game as today. Bought him for peanuts a month ago, but he played brilliantly last weekend.

Speak of the devil, Stojanovic ends up being rated as man of the match on sofascore, in Regensburg's win over Bielefeld. 😄 He's been excellent in his first 2 games of the season and he is yet to concede a goal. I think I might have him in my team ahead of Linde for next weekends matchday. 🙄

On 24/07/2022 at 13:35, Michael said:

I will put him up for sale tomorrow and you can buy him then. I believe that 800k is a bit of a bargain for a forward who plays for a top club like Fortuna Dusseldorf and who has already come on as a sub for both their league matches so far. I am guessing that he'll probably be netting you 2 points per game on average. 

Good player also in real life, well for the 2 Bundesliga at least.👍

its-been-a-pleasure-doing-business-with-

But now I'm kind of fucked. They classed Peterson as an attacker, and I sold a midfielder to afford him. Now I don't have enough midfielders to complete my line-up. 

I told you, signing Fortuna Düsseldorf players is an addiction, and now it's hurting me in the long run. xD Luckily there's now a DFB-Pokal break so I can sort things out before the next league games. 

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Ginczek is mine. 

Evil Laugh Dr Evil GIF - Evil Laugh Dr Evil Maniacal Laugh - Discover &  Share GIFs

greta-how-dare-you.gif

Also with Hennings and Kownacki working in perfect harmony right now, he might not get that much game time after all. :ph34r:

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Tommy said:

its-been-a-pleasure-doing-business-with-

But now I'm kind of fucked. They classed Peterson as an attacker, and I sold a midfielder to afford him. Now I don't have enough midfielders to complete my line-up. 

I told you, signing Fortuna Düsseldorf players is an addiction, and now it's hurting me in the long run. xD Luckily there's now a DFB-Pokal break so I can sort things out before the next league games. 

You've got like 8 Fortuna Dusseldorf players in your team mate, you're hooked and obsessed! 😄 I guess you will now have to sell Lobinger or Konigsdorfer in order to buy another Fortuna Dusseldorf midfielder.😜 It will be interesting to see how your team does after you eventually reach your obvious target of having an entire starting 11 set of players from Fortuna Dusseldorf. 🤓

Edited by Michael
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Michael said:

You've got like 8 Fortuna Dusseldorf players in your team mate, you're hooked and obsessed! 😄 I guess you will now have to sell Lobinger or Konigsdorfer in order to buy another Fortuna Dusseldorf midfielder.😜 It will be interesting to see how your team does after you eventually reach your obvious target of having an entire starting 11 set of players from Fortuna Dusseldorf. 🤓

Na, I'll keep Königsdorffer for sure. Lobinger could go, even though he has a Düsseldorf past. :(

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/07/2022 at 08:32, Tommy said:

Na, I'll keep Königsdorffer for sure. Lobinger could go, even though he has a Düsseldorf past. :(

Your team is full of Fortuna Dusseldorf players, but I've probably also got arguably 3 of the best Dusseldorf players in my team as well. I notice Peterson starts today for them, which should be positive news for you.

I'm still contemplating who to start upfront for my team, Mikkel Kaufmann or Matej Pulkrab. I'll probably go for the Czech striker, as he usually gets more playing time. Kownacki and Hack are automatic starters for me upfront. Hoping for wins for both Fortuna Dusseldorf and Greuther Furth today.

Edited by Michael
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, nudge said:

Fuck, I forgot to accept transfers for my players so will miss out on any points this weekend due to a negative balance :( 

I don't know how many times I did this to myself last season.  Infuriating, I know.

• Sad 1

My Lineup:

Linde (Greuther Furth)

Asta (Greuther Furth) - Andrade (Bielefeld) - Becker (Holstein Kiel)

Tanaka (Dusseldorf) - Kunze (Hannover) - Christiansen (Greuther Furth) - Appelkamp (Dusseldorf)

Pulkrab (Sandhausen) - Kownacki (Dusseldorf) - Robin Hack (Bielefeld)

Subs

Komenda (Holstein Kiel)

Rzatkowski (Bielefeld)

Ince (Bielefeld)

Mikkel Kaufmann (Karlsruhe)

Vilhelmsson (Darmstadt)

• Upvote 2

My Lineup for this week:

Linde (Greuther Furth)

Timo Becker (Holstein Kiel) - Andrade (Bielefeld) - Komenda (Holstein Kiel)

Rzatkowski (Bielefeld) -Tanaka (Dusseldorf) - Christiansen (Greuther Furth) - Appelkamp (Dusseldorf)

Maximilian Beier (Hannover) - Kownacki (Dusseldorf) - Ragnar Ache (Greuther Furth)

Subs

Klunter (Bielefeld)

Ince (Bielefeld)

Castrop (FC Nurnberg)

Vilhelmsson (Darmstadt)

I'm happy with my squad, but again the dilemma is who to choose in attack. Kownacki is always going to be a starter because he always performs well upfront. But this week I've partnered him upfront with Ragnar Ache and Max Beier ahead of Kaufmann and Vilhelmsson, who I've benched. It's a very hard decision to make because both Kaufmann and Vilhelmsson have played very well so far this season, with them gaining 10 and 8 points each respectively so far this season, in the first 3 matches. Hopefully Beier and Ache play well this weekend, so that my decision to start them pays off.

Linde (Greuther Furth)

Karbownik (Fortuna Dusseldorf) - Mario Vuskovic (Hamburg) - Komenda (Holstein Kiel)

Rzatkowski (Bielefeld) -Tanaka (Dusseldorf) - Christiansen (Greuther Furth) - Appelkamp (Dusseldorf)

Pieringer (Paderborn) - Kownacki (Dusseldorf) - Maximilian Beier (Hannover)

Subs:

Ignjovski (Holstein Kiel)

Klunter (Arminia Bielefeld)

Ince (Arminia Bielefeld)

Vilhelmsson (Darmstadt)

Just signed Vuskovic to bolster my defence. He's been excellent for Hamburg in the first few matches of the season and they today Hamburg concede 2 early goals. Just my luck! His rating is currently low because of those 2 goals that Hamburg have conceded, but hopefully it picks up as the game goes on.

• Upvote 1

The following is my lineup for this weekend:                                                                                                

Andreas Linde (Greuther Furth)

Lukas Klunter (Arminia Bielefeld) - Mario Vuskovic (Hamburg) - Andres Andrade (Arminia Bielefeld) - Jordy de Wijs (Fortuna Dusseldorf)

Tim Breithaupt (Karlsruhe) - Max Christiansen (Greuther Furth) - Shinta Appelkamp (Dusseldorf)

Marvin Pieringer (Paderborn) - Dawid Kownacki (Fortuna Dusseldorf) - Maximilian Beier (Hannover)

Subs:

Michal Karbownik (Fortuna Dusseldorf)

Aleksander Ignjovski (Holstein Kiel)

Burak Ince (Arminia Bielefeld)

Oscar Vilhelmsson (Darmstadt)

I am pretty pleased with my team and squad. Looking strong in all positions really.

Edited by Michael

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Michael said:

@nudge, my team gained 63 points in this weekends round of Comduo, surely that has to be some kind of record? 😀🤓

Haha, it's possible. I just checked, but it doesn't seem I can find the results of last season 😅

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, nudge said:

Haha, it's possible. I just checked, but it doesn't seem I can find the results of last season 😅

Well it works out that each of my players on average gained nearly 6 points each. Not a bad points haul for week 6 of the 2. Bundesliga season. 

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Well with all of my starting 11 having already played on Friday and Saturday, I've notched up 43 points for this matchday. Pieringer and Kownacki have been excellent upfront for my team this season, scoring on a regular basis. Benes, Hartel and Breithaupt have been 3 of the best midfielders in the league, while Greuther Furth midfielders Max Christiansen and Marco John haven't been too bad either. Vuskovic and Muheim are almost always solid defenders for Hamburg, while Michalski has been a bit of a revelation since he joined Greuther Furth, scoring again this weekend which takes his scoring tally to 3 goals in the 2.Bundesliga in only 5 appearances for Furth. Pretty decent for a defender new to the league and new to the country. As for Swedish keeper Linde, he is usually reliable for Greuther Furth, although he had a disappointing performance this weekend with a negative score of -1. Overall though, I am pretty chuffed with my team and I'm not sure how I can make it much stronger.

Edited by Michael

• The topic was unpinned