talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Champions League FINAL - Liverpool 0-1 Real Madrid - Saturday 28th May, 2022

1 hour ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Liverpool didn't actually lose guys. See the score? That's just the UEFA narrative. That's big FIFA lobbying for the right result. In reality Salah scored a hattrick and was immediately bestowed the highest honor in football, the 'double Balon D'Or'. 

All those Liverpool fans climbing the fence like the fucking zombies in Day Z? Crisis actors. Alex Jones said so. 

Join the resistance on Sky News at 8 O'clock every weeknight if you want gods own truth on these matters.   

what a fucking madman shelving pingas and then fusing the australian sky news election reaction and liverpool fans meltdown

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Found out at half time my nan passed away, so all in all a shit day for me.

I can empathise with you, unfortunately. If you were in the Chicago area, beer would be on me. :(

1 hour ago, Whiskey said:

Bet yours are spotless from not being near the ground for another year.

Tell me, which did you celebrate more? 

Everton clinching survival or your hometown club winning the league? 

Very boring game with THE most predictable outcome (both result and the play itself). Game happened exactly as how many must have anticipated. Liverpool playing into Real's hands by pressing all game and Real soaking up the pressure. The were never out of confidence and knew they can beat this liverpool team all day long. There was not one moment I thought Liverpool would win this final (despite me rooting against madrid). Courtois superb with a couple of saves and even if he didnt make those, real would somehow turn the game around and still win it. Its in the stars that they have to win this season... PSG, Chelsea, City all three great teams and they won against them by massive comebacks, Real must be oozing with too much confidence and it did definitely show up on the pitch.

Any other season, any other setup, I would definitely put my money on liverpool as I believe they are a better team and would win, but not this season against this real madrid team as the game could have happened for 900 minutes and still real would have won.

Maybe if Salah tried to square the ball to Mane instead of going himself with his weaker foot, the game would have been a little more interesting.

3 hours ago, Rick said:

It’s ridiculous that this team lost that game. I’m beyond gutted, we played right into their hands. 

I feel like Liverpool would have lost no matter the tactics. This is some sort of mental gap. No team would beat Real Madrid today.

2 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I hope you cried tonight you doorknob 

I didn't cry no. But I'm not some try hard cunt that hates a club that has nothing to do with him on the other side of the world

I don't think it's mental gap. RM have just had a jammy run to the final. How many teams can you name that end up -2 in three rounds. that come back every match?

This is all bollocks but everything I had to do today went wrong and I just had a bad feeling for tonight.

1 hour ago, LFCMike said:

I didn't cry no. But I'm not some try hard cunt that hates a club that has nothing to do with him on the other side of the world

You've never hated something that has nothing to do with you on the other side of the world? 

Putin? Xi Jinping? Southeast Asian industrial slavery? 

Go sing a 1960s nursinghome ballad until you're right my friend. That always seems to make your lot feel like a big deal. Then you can tell me about what a success your season is after winning the "this shouldn't exist' midseason participation trophy and the Fuck All cup. 

40 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I am a bit of a beast I must say. We'd get along so fucking well if you got your arse down here. 

If it weren’t so fucking hard to travel from my hometown I would have popped in for a weekend when I was back

1 hour ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

You've never hated something that has nothing to do with you on the other side of the world? 

Putin? Xi Jinping? Southeast Asian industrial slavery? 

Go sing a 1960s nursinghome ballad until you're right my friend. That always seems to make your lot feel like a big deal. Then you can tell me about what a success your season is after winning the "this shouldn't exist' midseason participation trophy and the Fuck All cup. 

What a fucking prick 🙄

3 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

What a fucking prick 🙄

Shouldn't you be busy writing an 8 page essay about how TAA is an unquestionable elite footballer who despite costing you at multiple key points this season in huge matches is the greatest right back in existence because he provides brilliant service for your forwards against Brighton and Wolves? 

9 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

This is the sort of honesty we need to invest in more often around here.

Don't drink and TF365. Well, do. But admit it when you wake up on the morrow.

Haha mate it’s when you think something and your brain hasn’t had enough time to work out whether it needs to be said xD

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Danny said:

Haha mate it’s when you think something and your brain hasn’t had enough time to work out whether it needs to be said xD

Not gonna lie I typed out and then deleted 2-3 wind ups when I was in bed at 3ish last night. Glad about it now because the hangovers are getting bad enough as I approach the big 3-0 that I'm grateful not to wake up to all the notifications on here to compound it 😅.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived