Jump to content
talkfootball365
  • Welcome!

    Tired of Kevins and Karens on Facebook and other social media platforms?

    Our forum is completely focused on football and moderated to keep discussions civil. Sound good? Sign up!

Champions League FINAL - Liverpool 0-1 Real Madrid - Saturday 28th May, 2022


Recommended Posts

Sign up to remove this ad.

Liverpool didn't actually lose guys. See the score? That's just the UEFA narrative. That's big FIFA lobbying for the right result. In reality Salah scored a hattrick and was immediately bestowed the highest honor in football, the 'double Balon D'Or'. 

All those Liverpool fans climbing the fence like the fucking zombies in Day Z? Crisis actors. Alex Jones said so. 

Join the resistance on Sky News at 8 O'clock every weeknight if you want gods own truth on these matters.   

  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Liverpool didn't actually lose guys. See the score? That's just the UEFA narrative. That's big FIFA lobbying for the right result. In reality Salah scored a hattrick and was immediately bestowed the highest honor in football, the 'double Balon D'Or'. 

All those Liverpool fans climbing the fence like the fucking zombies in Day Z? Crisis actors. Alex Jones said so. 

Join the resistance on Sky News at 8 O'clock every weeknight if you want gods own truth on these matters.   

You are a weirdo. Try hard cunt

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Dan said:

This Real Madrid side is amazing. They master all the intangiables.

What was interesting for me was that Real Madrid played the entire competition like underdogs. 

They are less detestable when they are playing in this fashion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Harry said:

What was interesting for me was that Real Madrid played the entire competition like underdogs. 

They are less detestable when they are playing in this fashion.

I've not read the thread but I'm not having them bashed at all (like I've seen on some sites). They've come through one of the hardest knockout paths ever and bagged the trophy. Truly one of the great runs. Even tonight for all of Liverpool's shots Real Madrid won it fair and square, in-fact if anything they scored twice.

I don't know how much more this core of players has left but the signs are good for them with the likes of Vinicius and Camavinga.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Liverpool didn't actually lose guys. See the score? That's just the UEFA narrative. That's big FIFA lobbying for the right result. In reality Salah scored a hattrick and was immediately bestowed the highest honor in football, the 'double Balon D'Or'. 

All those Liverpool fans climbing the fence like the fucking zombies in Day Z? Crisis actors. Alex Jones said so. 

Join the resistance on Sky News at 8 O'clock every weeknight if you want gods own truth on these matters.   

what a fucking madman shelving pingas and then fusing the australian sky news election reaction and liverpool fans meltdown

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Found out at half time my nan passed away, so all in all a shit day for me.

I can empathise with you, unfortunately. If you were in the Chicago area, beer would be on me. :(

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Whiskey said:

Bet yours are spotless from not being near the ground for another year.

Tell me, which did you celebrate more? 
 

Everton clinching survival or your hometown club winning the league? 

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Very boring game with THE most predictable outcome (both result and the play itself). Game happened exactly as how many must have anticipated. Liverpool playing into Real's hands by pressing all game and Real soaking up the pressure. The were never out of confidence and knew they can beat this liverpool team all day long. There was not one moment I thought Liverpool would win this final (despite me rooting against madrid). Courtois superb with a couple of saves and even if he didnt make those, real would somehow turn the game around and still win it. Its in the stars that they have to win this season... PSG, Chelsea, City all three great teams and they won against them by massive comebacks, Real must be oozing with too much confidence and it did definitely show up on the pitch.

Any other season, any other setup, I would definitely put my money on liverpool as I believe they are a better team and would win, but not this season against this real madrid team as the game could have happened for 900 minutes and still real would have won.

Maybe if Salah tried to square the ball to Mane instead of going himself with his weaker foot, the game would have been a little more interesting.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Rick said:

It’s ridiculous that this team lost that game. I’m beyond gutted, we played right into their hands. 

 

I feel like Liverpool would have lost no matter the tactics. This is some sort of mental gap. No team would beat Real Madrid today.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I hope you cried tonight you doorknob 

I didn't cry no. But I'm not some try hard cunt that hates a club that has nothing to do with him on the other side of the world

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't think it's mental gap. RM have just had a jammy run to the final. How many teams can you name that end up -2 in three rounds. that come back every match?

This is all bollocks but everything I had to do today went wrong and I just had a bad feeling for tonight.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Spike said:

what a fucking madman shelving pingas and then fusing the australian sky news election reaction and liverpool fans meltdown

I am a bit of a beast I must say. We'd get along so fucking well if you got your arse down here. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, LFCMike said:

I didn't cry no. But I'm not some try hard cunt that hates a club that has nothing to do with him on the other side of the world

 

You've never hated something that has nothing to do with you on the other side of the world? 

Putin? Xi Jinping? Southeast Asian industrial slavery? 

Go sing a 1960s nursinghome ballad until you're right my friend. That always seems to make your lot feel like a big deal. Then you can tell me about what a success your season is after winning the "this shouldn't exist' midseason participation trophy and the Fuck All cup. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I am a bit of a beast I must say. We'd get along so fucking well if you got your arse down here. 

If it weren’t so fucking hard to travel from my hometown I would have popped in for a weekend when I was back

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

You've never hated something that has nothing to do with you on the other side of the world? 

Putin? Xi Jinping? Southeast Asian industrial slavery? 

Go sing a 1960s nursinghome ballad until you're right my friend. That always seems to make your lot feel like a big deal. Then you can tell me about what a success your season is after winning the "this shouldn't exist' midseason participation trophy and the Fuck All cup. 

What a fucking prick 🙄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • The topic was unpinned

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

football forum
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...