talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Sadio Mane - Bayern Deal Complete

1 hour ago, Viva la FCB said:

Yeah alright maybe you have a point :what: Just get a deal done.

The article I got that quote from has apparently been edited now to only say the trip would be a "waste of time" if Bayern don't start to get serious with the bid/add-ons. And then includes a bit more details about our interest in Nunez and how we weren't willing to let Mane go until we'd lined up a replacement.

I suspect noise of us making an offer for Nunez and Nunez giving a verbal agreement of how much he'd be paid means that the two clubs are probably closer to having a deal done.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Why are Bayern taking so long?

Cause they are the cheapest cunts going. Be coming up with some more ridiculous clauses as we speak, probably one of them being Mane being named as the next James Bond. 

4 minutes ago, Rick said:

Cause they are the cheapest cunts going.

They should hurry up and pay him so I don't have to see any more tweets from that dickhead Fabrizio Romano saying the same fucking thing about Mane every day. Blows my mind how that guy has the fucking reputation he does.

• Subscriber
17 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

They should hurry up and pay him so I don't have to see any more tweets from that dickhead Fabrizio Romano saying the same fucking thing about Mane every day. Blows my mind how that guy has the fucking reputation he does.

I could link you another one where he know says we've agreed to personal terms and a third bid to come shortly xD Bayern sources say new bid will be €35m and €5m in add ons so either way I think its probably getting wrapped up soon.

3 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

I could link you another one where he know says we've agreed to personal terms and a third bid to come shortly xD Bayern sources say new bid will be €35m and €5m in add ons so either way I think its probably getting wrapped up soon.

I think for 3 days he's said "they've agreed personal terms" ... "Bayern close to agreeing fee" ... Hurry up Hasan Sillysandwich (sorry can't remember how to actually spell his name) and just get it done xD

• Administrator

All but done. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61614897

Liverpool have agreed a 41m euro (£35.1m) deal to sell Sadio Mane to Bundesliga champions Bayern Munich.

The Reds will get a fixed 32m euros (£27.4m) with an additional 6m euros based on appearances and 3m euros based on individual and team achievements.

The forward was approaching the final year of his contract with the Reds, who turned down two bids from Bayern before accepting their latest offer.

The 30-year-old joined Liverpool from Southampton in 2016.

End of an era for Liverpool, Mane really encapsulated Jurgen Klopp’s work as a whole at the club. A signing no one really expected to be that great that has turned into a mainstay for a side that has won a league title and Champions League title.

• The title was changed to Sadio Mane - Bayern Deal Complete
1 hour ago, 6666 said:

Big loss for Liverpool.

It really is. The man was fantastic for us, and though he had dips in form, towards the end he has been the most reliable of our forwards. Gutted to see him go, along with Mo & Bobby next summer. Nunez has some big shoes to fill. 

1 hour ago, Danny said:

End of an era for Liverpool, Mane really encapsulated Jurgen Klopp’s work as a whole at the club. A signing no one really expected to be that great that has turned into a mainstay for a side that has won a league title and Champions League title.

Yeah he was the first real influential signing under Klopp. A signing that elevated Liverpool into a team that qualified for the Champions League.

2 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

Is this not what we were saying from the start, 40ish m euros gets it done. Glad to hear it finally though.

Enjoy the hell out of having him, he's great. One of the best "big game" players we've had at Liverpool too in terms of popping up with a moment of magic in very important matches to grab a decisive goal.

2 hours ago, Danny said:

Definitely. He came in when we still really hadn't filled a void after selling Sterling and immediately hit the ground running and really changed our attack.

5 hours ago, Rick said:

It really is. The man was fantastic for us, and though he had dips in form, towards the end he has been the most reliable of our forwards. Gutted to see him go, along with Mo & Bobby next summer. Nunez has some big shoes to fill. 

Will be a steep learning curve for Nunez with the step up in quality from the league he's just played in, might take a season to adjust so think Mane will be a big loss for you this coming season. Diaz looks decent though from what i've seen

Bayern: Tries to negotiate a deal where they feel like they're paying a reasonable fee for a 30 year old player.
Liverpool fans: "Oi nah just let us rip you off like every premier league club does then hey?"

If Manchester United wanted mane their opening offer would have been 60 million plus a blowjob from ronaldo. 

Archived