talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Nottm Forest Back in the Premier League!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

Yeah, if you think it's gone to 'absolute shit' since they signed Keylor Navas, I'd hate to think what you call it if they kept playing Wayne Hennessey.

Forest got it wrong from the start when they made Lingy their top signing.   the rest was all downhill

• Subscriber

Play football with a Forest fan and he was telling me how Ranges fans are all telling him their latest head of recruitment is terrible and they're glad he's gone. Sounds ominously like when we got Congerton from Celtic. Let the shit hit the fan.

5 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

They deserve to go down. The fact they've signed more players than you can physically register for the Premier League in one season is an absolute farce.

Yeah, I have always followed teams that were in a similar position to ourselves with a sense of intrigue. Several of them that 'werent ready' are still competitive at this level for more than one season without completely ripping up what bought them to the dance and trying to buy there way to safety. When these teams drop back down and struggle with the more stringent EFL FFP I have absolutely no sympathy for them.

Unfortunately the Maranakis' of this world look at what Aston Villa were very fortunate to achieve as opposed to what happened to QPR and to a lesser extent Fulham.

Archived