• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Richarlison - joins Tottenham

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Aladdin said:

Honestly so much arguments would end on this site if people just reply this way

My uncertainty about a player was described as "Absolute nonsense." How can uncertainty be described like that? I just decided to let it go. I was asking for enlightenment.......that's all.

• Subscriber

Even players who you don't think are necessary in your strongest eleven can start 30+ games in a season, especially if you go far in all competitions. 

You don't play your strongest eleven every week, that just isn't football anymore. The Jota at Liverpool example is the right one. Salah, Mane, Diaz, Jota, Firmino probably all featured in the majority of Liverpool's games in the second half of the season even from the bench. It's going to be even more congested this season with the World Cup in December as well.

You're getting exactly the player Storts thinks you're getting. Some people have a lazy "all he does is dive" opinion that they've got off following the wrong people on social media instead of watching football matches. He pisses people off and takes the shithousery too far at times but that stuffs ultimately irrelevant when it comes to results.

And if he flops then that's fine too, he can do a Pienaar and come home for a reduced price 👀.

He's an absolute cunt, but if anyone doesn't think he's a good player they're idiots.

Wilshire was saying he doesn't think he'd get into the current Arsenal side... he's ahead of some of those players already for Brazil though. He'll be a good signing for Spurs. He'll also make them a much cuntier side - which according to Mourinho they need.

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, Chickasaw said:

What's concerning me is having £50mill plus add ons sitting on the bench. So tell me the line up please Storts.

Why does that concern you? City do it, Liverpool do it. Chelsea do it. It’s what you need to do if you want to actually compete for and win stuff. I’m delighted we are finally looking to build a squad that can compete 

8 minutes ago, Storts said:

Why does that concern you? City do it, Liverpool do it. Chelsea do it. It’s what you need to do if you want to actually compete for and win stuff. I’m delighted we are finally looking to build a squad that can compete 

It concerns me because he might do a Bergwijn, decide to leave if he's not getting enough playing time.

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, Chickasaw said:

It concerns me because he might do a Bergwijn, decide to leave if he's not getting enough playing time.

He will get plenty of playing time. But either way not our problem. We need to be ambitious. This is that. Well done Spurs 

Tottenham have been seriously questioned over the size of the fee they have paid Everton for Richarlison. Spurs have signed the Brazilian for a fee that is set to rise to £60million but Tony Cascarino has raised huge doubts over the deal.

Still think it's nonsense Storts? Paid way over the odds.

• Administrator

Tony Cascarino's word isn't gospel though? 

In this day and age, for the quality of player you're getting - versatile, international, proven goalscorer in this league, age - it's a decent fee. 

I don't think it's way over the odds. 

• Subscriber
51 minutes ago, Chickasaw said:

Tottenham have been seriously questioned over the size of the fee they have paid Everton for Richarlison. Spurs have signed the Brazilian for a fee that is set to rise to £60million but Tony Cascarino has raised huge doubts over the deal.

Still think it's nonsense Storts? Paid way over the odds.

Yes ha! If Tony Cascarino thinks that I’m even more confident and happy with this deal. Bloke is a moron 

• Administrator

Richarlison is a sound purchase, the right player with the right manager. It gives Spurs something different as well, a real battler up front with some menace. Good teams have players not afraid to put a boot in. Lucas and Bergwijn are not that. Conte will get the best out of him. 

I'm not a massive fan of Richarlison but he clearly has quality. Spurs signing him to act as a back up to Son and Kane is decent business tbh, if he was being brought in to replace them then you'd have concerns but seeing as he's providing competition and depth to the squad it's a good deal. I do think if anyone is going to get the best out of Richarlison it will be Conte though.

44 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

I saw that Noel Whelan was offering his opinion on Liverpool letting Mane go the other day. Noel fucking Whelan! How do some of these nobodies get jobs in the media?

He's already done you once in the past.

Coming back to haunt you Mike...

47 minutes ago, Chickasaw said:

I hope you're all right about him.

You shouldn’t take pundits don’t seriously, part of their job is just to create some kind of reaction, in this case worrying Spurs fans, so they get more clicks for their article.

8 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

You shouldn’t take pundits don’t seriously, part of their job is just to create some kind of reaction, in this case worrying Spurs fans, so they get more clicks for their article.

Maybe, maybe not Dr but Paul Merson's another who thinks it's a mistake. As I said, only time will tell.

• Administrator
13 hours ago, Whiskey said:

It's fantastic the amount of piss Richarlison boils.

You just know he'll do the same to you when Spurs play Everton... 

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Chickasaw said:

Maybe, maybe not Dr but Paul Merson's another who thinks it's a mistake. As I said, only time will tell.

But that's Paul Merson. Anything he says shouldn't be taken seriously. Surprised if he can even say Richarlison correctly let alone have an opinion on him. 

Archived