talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Love Island 2022 🏝️

football forum

• Administrator
1 hour ago, DeadLinesman said:

I love Tasha tbh, but Paige runs her close. Hope Luca deepthroats a chainsaw. 

Yeah Tasha is slightly above Paige for me as well. 

Luca is a bellend. Presents himself as this 'bro' that will also treat girls with the utmost respect. But he'll bin someone off as soon as someone else comes along and turns his head. 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m behind on this but the series is a bit shit so far. Not many personalities in it.  Luca seems to bullshit about who he likes a lot which is a shame as he was funny to start with.

Tash is the producers pick to do a Liberty. They definitely watched Strictly and saw the ratings the deaf girl in that brought in. The moment someone tells her they love her in sign language the producers will be jizzing themselves sideways.

Dont particularly like or dislike Tasha, don’t feel like she’s playing a game, but feel like she’s doing everything the sweetheart of the programme should do at this point and so it’s just average viewing.

I’ve just started the episode where the estate agent said “I don’t care” and Luca and the bird who was shit stirring with him can get to fuck. Such a mad bit of drama to create and then for the bird to pull Tash aside and get in her ear. School boy stuff.

Fair play to Dami, talking complete sense.

• Administrator
11 hours ago, Danny said:

I’ve just started the episode where the estate agent said “I don’t care” and Luca and the bird who was shit stirring with him can get to fuck. Such a mad bit of drama to create and then for the bird to pull Tash aside and get in her ear. School boy stuff.

Fair play to Dami, talking complete sense.

Yeah they proper twisted that against Andrew. 

Starting to think Tash is a bit snide if I’m honest. Was gonna fuck Andrew off for Luca but went running back after he went with Gemma. Then was blatantly up for it with Jay, and has once again gone running back now he’s bedded up with Ekin. 

Amber is gaslighting Demi. She’s been ridiculously stand offish with him and then turned it around and said it’s him. Some dangerous women in there this year. 

None outdone by Luca though. King of the Whoppers.

18 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Starting to think Tash is a bit snide if I’m honest. Was gonna fuck Andrew off for Luca but went running back after he went with Gemma. Then was blatantly up for it with Jay, and has once again gone running back now he’s bedded up with Ekin. 

Amber is gaslighting Demi. She’s been ridiculously stand offish with him and then turned it around and said it’s him. Some dangerous women in there this year. 

None outdone by Luca though. King of the Whoppers.

Mate once those two started stirring the pot with Tash and Andrew it was clear what sort of game they’d play. Then Amber was getting in Ikenna’s ear about Indiyah, just needs to be in the drama

3 hours ago, Danny said:

Mate once those two started stirring the pot with Tash and Andrew it was clear what sort of game they’d play. Then Amber was getting in Ikenna’s ear about Indiyah, just needs to be in the drama

The Luca stuff was before that though to be fair. I think Tash is the hottest in there. Just think she’ll bin Andrew if anyone shows real interest. In fact, I’ll call it now. She bins him off during Casa Amor.

37 minutes ago, Danny said:

Get Ekin-Su on Eastenders, she is playing everyone

Couldn’t even get a tear to drop last night 🤣

That Amber is a massive twat. Seems to have a problem with just about everyone in there. Sly comments, eye rolls, little digs. Get her right in the fucking bin.

Just caught up, obviously don't want online hate etc but glad that the islanders are seeing Ekin-su for the games she's played, flat out lied twice to Davide yet sobs her heart out because he raised his voice to her.

Really hoping that Davide survives the recoupling, think the new girl will break up a couple (probably Luca or Jacques) and someone will friendship couple Davide - leaving Remi single.

• Administrator
16 hours ago, Whiskey said:

Just caught up, obviously don't want online hate etc but glad that the islanders are seeing Ekin-su for the games she's played, flat out lied twice to Davide yet sobs her heart out because he raised his voice to her.

Really hoping that Davide survives the recoupling, think the new girl will break up a couple (probably Luca or Jacques) and someone will friendship couple Davide - leaving Remi single.

Yeah came on to say the same - glad some questioned her reasons and lies. Irony being she claims Davide's words were 'rude'. Her actions were worse, and also lied anyway.

I feel like the newbie Danika will ruffle some feathers though.

And I know I said I'm all for Ekin-Su to cause carnage but a) didn't know it'd be so soon and b) glad she got called out on it as a result.

Archived