talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Love Island 2022 🏝️

football forum

8 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

I’ve got 3 kids and I’m off upstairs to shag the wife. 

Thanks for your concern 👍🏻

3 kids in I don’t believe she can stand the sight of you anymore :219_fisherman_fishing_at_a_lake:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Anywho……

Can’t stand Tasha anymore. Absolute snake.

Aye, turned out to be proper horrible. Keep wishing Andrew would open his eyes and tell her where to go, but he seems really set in their bubble.

Think Davide will eventually cave and get back with Ekin-su.

• Administrator
10 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

Anywho……

Can’t stand Tasha anymore. Absolute snake.

10 hours ago, Whiskey said:

Aye, turned out to be proper horrible. Keep wishing Andrew would open his eyes and tell her where to go, but he seems really set in their bubble.

Think Davide will eventually cave and get back with Ekin-su.

Tasha's fucked me off. Andrew, Dami and Luca make it pretty clear what they want or did, and she's annoyed. Yet she's giving Andrew mixed signals but can't see it. 

Also don't get why Davide is even giving Ekin-Su the time of the day. Made me laugh when Jacques said to her that Jay has been with her for a couple of days and already getting headaches. She's a proper nightmare. 

2 hours ago, Stan said:

Tasha's fucked me off. Andrew, Dami and Luca make it pretty clear what they want or did, and she's annoyed. Yet she's giving Andrew mixed signals but can't see it. 

Also don't get why Davide is even giving Ekin-Su the time of the day. Made me laugh when Jacques said to her that Jay has been with her for a couple of days and already getting headaches. She's a proper nightmare. 

Ekin-su is brilliant for screen time but is an absolute nightmare, it might have been the way it was edited but the fact that she leaped off the bed after sitting with Gemma to go and tell Paige what had been said 🤣. Absolutely fantastic stuff, just know she'll end up burning this new lads head out too. 

I think Tasha will get found out in Casa to be honest, absolutely no way on this Earth she's genuinely into Andrew and will probably turn her head after a day or two without him. 

Ekin-Su. Top tier. Proper shithouse. Ten out of ten.

Jacques…comes across as very manipulative there. The big swing of emotions and essentially saying she should respect him for throwing his toys out the pram.

• Administrator
6 hours ago, Whiskey said:

Ekin-su is brilliant for screen time but is an absolute nightmare, it might have been the way it was edited but the fact that she leaped off the bed after sitting with Gemma to go and tell Paige what had been said 🤣. Absolutely fantastic stuff, just know she'll end up burning this new lads head out too. 

I think Tasha will get found out in Casa to be honest, absolutely no way on this Earth she's genuinely into Andrew and will probably turn her head after a day or two without him. 

5 hours ago, Danny said:

Ekin-Su. Top tier. Proper shithouse. Ten out of ten.

Jacques…comes across as very manipulative there. The big swing of emotions and essentially saying she should respect him for throwing his toys out the pram.

Not sure how Jacques is manipulative? I can probably see why a guy like him is totally closed off to his own emotions and has been a player, then wonders why people either let him down or why he let's others down, hence why he said he was scared. He's probably been burned in the past when he's let his guard down, like most of them probably. 

It's probably almost a way to keep Paige close anyway given Jay is trying his hardest to graft and steal her. 

As for Tasha, totally agree - she'll go to the first person that shows her attention and even more so given Andrew won't be around to watch it. Andrew will probably jump ship as well. 

3 hours ago, Stan said:

Not sure how Jacques is manipulative? I can probably see why a guy like him is totally closed off to his own emotions and has been a player, then wonders why people either let him down. He's probably been burned in the past when he's let his guard down, like most of them probably. 

Agreed.

4 hours ago, Stan said:

Not sure how Jacques is manipulative? I can probably see why a guy like him is totally closed off to his own emotions and has been a player, then wonders why people either let him down or why he let's others down, hence why he said he was scared. He's probably been burned in the past when he's let his guard down, like most of them probably. 

It's probably almost a way to keep Paige close anyway given Jay is trying his hardest to graft and steal her. 

As for Tasha, totally agree - she'll go to the first person that shows her attention and even more so given Andrew won't be around to watch it. Andrew will probably jump ship as well. 

Andrew won’t jump. As I said weeks ago, Tasha will jump at Casa Amor. Guaranfuckingteed.

• Administrator
2 hours ago, DeadLinesman said:

Andrew won’t jump. As I said weeks ago, Tasha will jump at Casa Amor. Guaranfuckingteed.

My gut is that he will because of the last couple of days. Perhaps seeing some warning signs and knowing Tasha is not worth fighting for it she's gonna jump anyway. 

Gotta love Twitter and Reddit for the Fiat 500 brigade overly touchy lasses. Ekin has called both Jay and Davide twats, arseholes, told them to fuck off etc, been a dick, but she’s “a strong independent woman”. Jacques told Paige to fuck off and “oMg rEd FlAg hEs sUch A gAsLigHtEr”. Every fucking year I swear.

Remember that year a lad got kicked off for saying punt in the cunt, then a lass actually called someone a cunt but there was apparently no issue? Fuck off.

• Administrator

Just watched the heart race challenge xD

Man some people take that way too personally and strongly. Paige the worst - she didn't even get Jacques' heart rate racing the most either but seemed to be more pissed off. 

Tasha as well is getting fucking annoying. She gets too strung up over small things. 

Indiyah and Dami are so chill. 

28 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Does it have a pulse? Yes?

YOU’RE IN MY TOP 3

I do feel sorry for her in fairness, absolutely nothing in common with any of the lads but has to do the rounds. Twice now she’s chosen someone who essentially said no to her lol.

With that said she is probably the only “dancer” that has gone on LI that can actually dance

• Administrator

Just caught up on the first Casa Amor episode. 

Disappointed in Dami and Jacques. Expecially the latter who happily confided in Paige saying he's never had anyone make him feel like she does, then says he's never closed off to anyone. 

Luca the only one who seems to be staying true to Gemma. And the guys take the piss out of him for it. 

Still think Andrew will go with someone else, fail the 'test' so to speak. People get into his head about Tasha. And Tasha lets too many people in her head as well. 

I've watched parts of three episodes and here's what has happened...

A girl whose name sounds like Eggy Sue randomly exaggerated a story about Michael Owen's daughter to cause friction.

A couple went on a date and spoke the whole time talking about how they've fallen for each other.

The couple that went on the date have now coupled up with new people and are angry at each other for doing so.

Yet as bollocks as that sounds I can see why people enjoy this TV. I caught a bit of Temptation Island on TV once and there was something disturbingly satisfying about seeing this obnoxious bloke who was trying to get with other women watch on a TV monitor his wife get off with another man. The producers must have so much fun with this car crash TV deciding when and how to drop these bombs that make great TV.

Wow.

Good on Paige, Jacques has been leading her on this whole time. The tantrum at the swimming pool, using the threat of a potential break up so that she would forgive his tantrum, opening up to her like he did and then going for boner season in the pool during casa. Even when she came back and the casa girl revealed it was him he still tried to have a go at Paige for getting annoyed and then finally that comment about saying it’s too easy to forget they’re still single to try and get out of more trouble, after everything he’s said to her. Not to mention him trying to get in Luca’s head making him think Gemma was controlling, fairly obvious now I why she felt she couldn’t trust him.

I assume tomorrow the cinema bit is back? That should be good. Based on the end of this episode showing tomorrows bits, either Jacques is going into crocodile tears or he doesn’t seem stable enough for his own sake to be on the programme, seemed like a breakdown. But that could just be Love Island editing.

Absolutely buzzing for Andrew until he let Tasha off the hook, needs to stick to his convictions and bin her entirely. I don’t think she’s playing a game purposely, but she seems like she can’t be alone.

Looking forward to the fireworks when Davide see’s Eggy Sue’s fumbling in thr casa bed.

Dami and Indiyah looks like it’s going to hot up too though I thought the heartbreaker bit was pure cringe

• Administrator
9 hours ago, Danny said:

I assume tomorrow the cinema bit is back?

The best episode of the series. Always causes carnage, creates drama and absolute chaos. Love how out of context some of the clips are as well. 

31 minutes ago, Stan said:

The best episode of the series. Always causes carnage, creates drama and absolute chaos. Love how out of context some of the clips are as well. 

They were a bit too out of context last year with Teddy and Faye but yeah, completely agree, it's going to leave some of the lads doing some grovelling.

Tonight’s episode xD. Wow.

Tasha will find anyway to play the victim. Andrew has done some mad shit but ultimately she is the person who created all of it by leading him along until she could jump on someone else in Casa.

Andrew has only mugged himself off, should have just ended it when she came back into the Villa with someone else. Don’t think he owes either girl an apology, one created all the drama and the other stirred him up to get in the Villa.

Coco has used Andrew as a ticket to the Villa, purposely got in his head to do so with all the other girls throughout Casa and is now stirring shit and playing the victim too. Feels like the producers have heavily pushed her into saying certain things.

And Davide, what a legend lol

Archived