talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Poker

football forum

A few of us have been discussing having a tournament in the off top thread, so I thought I'd make a thread so more people will see it and just generally to talk about poker.

So, do you play? Online or with friends? How good are you? Discuss.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Stan said:

Played a lot during lockdown. 

Happy to join a tournament. Think I'm decent if I do say so myself xD

@Lucas you like poker? 

Yeah, I like it. Very casual player, only ever played with mates, nothing to write home about.

Did try two online versions during lockdown for games with mates. Pokerstars and Unibet. Both were good in their own way as to what they catered for.

Would love an organised game on here.

• Subscriber
On 03/06/2022 at 16:49, DeadLinesman said:

My biggest problem with online poker is you can’t see anyone. No tells, no bluffs, nothing. Annoys me to fuck.

The other big problem is that its not as random as some might think. If the generator ever gets stuck you end up on some weird runs. And this is true no matter how good the platform claims its generator is. 

• Subscriber
On 03/06/2022 at 12:19, DeadLinesman said:

My biggest problem with online poker is you can’t see anyone. No tells, no bluffs, nothing. Annoys me to fuck.

Aye, the best game of poker is sitting around a table in a pub or club, giving some good bluffs, winning a hand and a couple of pints and the guy sitting next to you calling you a bastard for double bluffing him, or even at work on a lunch break. 

24 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Aye, the best game of poker is sitting around a table in a pub or club, giving some good bluffs, winning a hand and a couple of pints and the guy sitting next to you calling you a bastard for double bluffing him, or even at work on a lunch break. 

I think it’s best to poker not pokehim. 

Archived