talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Germany's Bundestag passes bill on same-sex marriage

football forum

7 minutes ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

Dissapointed and feel sorry for the germans. Good for Merkel, she did the right thing. 

She played both sides because she has no principles. Still hope she ends up upside-down on a lamppost. :219_fisherman_fishing_at_a_lake:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
On 6/29/2017 at 2:36 PM, Dr. Gonzo said:

I don't get why trannies get lumped in with gays and lesbians tbh. It's one thing to be gay, it's another thing to mutilate your penis and then demand that I act like it's fucking normal. That's not really got anything to do with gay marriage, just a thought I had about this LGBT thing.

Have always thought the same. Each to their own but I can't pretend I feel comfortable reading stories about 5 year olds coming out as trans.

To each their own concerning marriage and its purpose in society. Personally I have zero qualms with homosexual marriage as long as laws don't strong arm religions into practising it. I can empathise with both rationales, one for sexual egality and another for purposes of traditions and faith.

What some people particulary those for homosexual marriage is that they fsil to understand the machinations of a faithful mind. Some may indeed hold prejudice against homosexuals but I feel like many (inparticular those I know) that are anti-homosexual marriage are against it not for dislike of homosexuals but because they see marriage as something that can only be done between a man and woman, just like the ocean is wet. There is no nefarious intent.

This is just another, fabulous step on our globalist, bilderberg agenda towards a satanic NWO. Soon we will force all the countries inside the marxist, islamic Rothschild-EUSSR, which we control, to do the same. Release the gay-turner chemicals for the frogs! FEMA death camps are next. Prösterchen!:hh::21_kissing_closed_eyes:

• Administrator
On 29/06/2017 at 4:15 PM, 6666 said:

Think you have to say LGBTQIA or LGBT+ now... That's queer, intersex and asexual people being included now. It's like they're just adding random groups and pretending the struggles are the same. And why is the L there if the G is already there?

because if it was LBT people will get mixed up with BLT and then get distracted by hunger. 

• Subscriber

I get why some people passionately support gay marriage but I don't understand why people oppose it in this day and age. 

You've got Trump, ISIS, global warming and all the other shit going on in the world, why do people seem to get so incensed at gay marriage? It doesn't really affect third parties and even so, stopping two blokes from getting married isn't going to stop them going home and having a good go at each other anyway.

Yes marriage doesn't mean what it used to but get that has very little to do with gay marriage anyway, get your priorities straight. 

39 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

I get why some people passionately support gay marriage but I don't understand why people oppose it in this day and age. 

You've got Trump, ISIS, global warming and all the other shit going on in the world, why do people seem to get so incensed at gay marriage? It doesn't really affect third parties and even so, stopping two blokes from getting married isn't going to stop them going home and having a good go at each other anyway.

Yes marriage doesn't mean what it used to but get that has very little to do with gay marriage anyway, get your priorities straight. 

Gay marriage is a symptom, true, but that doesn't mean I have to accept this expression of narcissistic fetishism.

• Subscriber
Just now, Panflute said:

Gay marriage is a symptom, true, but that doesn't mean I have to accept this expression of narcissistic fetishism.

I really don't want to get into a big debate on this as I'm frankly not arsed what other people do but I ultimately do believe that gay people should have the same rights to a relationship that a man and a woman have, as much as I agree with the sentiment that marriage these days is a bit of a hollow gesture anyway. 

If it offends you though just ignore it. If other people are that arsed about doing things you disagree with but don't actually affect you I say leave them to it. 

Just now, RandoEFC said:

I really don't want to get into a big debate on this as I'm frankly not arsed what other people do but I ultimately do believe that gay people should have the same rights to a relationship that a man and a woman have, as much as I agree with the sentiment that marriage these days is a bit of a hollow gesture anyway. 

If it offends you though just ignore it. If other people are that arsed about doing things you disagree with but don't actually affect you I say leave them to it. 

Yes, just ignore what other people do because society doesn't exist.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Panflute said:

Fuck sake, replying on my phone and my response has ended up in the quote box, don't know how to undo so here you are:

Same sex marriage was legalised in the UK three years ago and I can't think of a single occasion in that time where it has had even a minor effect on my life. If gay couples want the right to sign a piece of paper that barely means anything then leave them to it.

Just now, RandoEFC said:
7 minutes ago, Panflute said:

Fuck sake, replying on my phone and my response has ended up in the quote box, don't know how to undo so here you are:

Same sex marriage was legalised in the UK three years ago and I can't think of a single occasion in that time where it has had even a minor effect on my life. If gay couples want the right to sign a piece of paper that barely means anything then leave them to it.

Gotta love forum technology.

Gay marriage is a grotesque parody of what marriage should be. I don't give a fuck because marriage has been compromised as an institution, but the open celebration of homosexuality is still very sickening.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Panflute said:

Gotta love forum technology.

Gay marriage is a grotesque parody of what marriage should be. I don't give a fuck because marriage has been compromised as an institution, but the open celebration of homosexuality is still very sickening.

it really, really, seems like you do.

Just now, Stan said:

it really, really, seems like you do.

I give a shit about marriage being rendered meaningless, but gay marriage is just a latest symtpom of said effect rather than the cause, hence why I don't care for it.

6 minutes ago, HoneyNUFC said:

When was marriage great? Back when it was socially and psychologically repressive?

Back when someone else decided for your wife who she was going to marry and when you were able to decide whether she wanted to have sex with you. Those were the glorious days when the average family had 12 kids, most of which were unwanted, undereducated and never had the chance to find a place as a productive, self-sufficient member in soceity, which meant that you always had enough cannon fodder for the next meaningles, useless religious war that would set back the living standard for everyong who's not part of either clerus or aristocracy and hinder the scientific progress.

13 hours ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

Dissapointed and feel sorry for the germans. Good for Merkel, she did the right thing. 

I don't get this. How does it actually affect anyone other than gay people?

If it does affect anyone else then it probably does so positively as it'll be good for the economy, the number of flowers that'll be bought will be insane.

Archived