talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

3.Liga and below 2022/23

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I managed to watch the Sachsenpokal Leipzig derby this past weekend.  It ended up going to penalties after being scoreless through extra-time.  Lokomotive won 8-7 and I have to give both sides credit for taking some great penalties.  So many of them were top corner or roof of the net where the keeper had no chance even when he guessed the right direction.  Great atmosphere for the match as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, within the last 8 matches we lost 2, drew 5, and won only 1. Considering our goal is to be promoted that's an inacceptable stat. Furter on many fans were frustrated with his negative football style and were longing for a more attacking match plan. Although we're only 4 points short off the promotion relegation spot, this sacking doesn't come too early. That said, liked how Koschinat identified with the club and wish him all the best for his next job.

Intrigued to learn, who our next manager will be. The name Marco Antwerpen is mentioned a lot by forum members. Hopefully that's only rumours and we'll get another gaffer in the end.

3. Liga TV rights from season 23/24 to season 26/27 are going to Magenta Tv, were they already are. A positive asect of the new scheme is the monday match being abolished from then on, on the flip side they introduced a sunday evening match at 19:30 instead. Also not one of my favourite decisions was to reduce the matches guaranteed to be shown on free TV from 86 to (at least) 10. This at least component is a bit of a joke, in my honest opinion, as I'm wondering why a pay TV provider would allow more matches to be shown on free TV than they're demanded to.

10 hours ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Saarbrücken played Saarland-Pokal today. Wouldn't had mentioned it, if it wasn't for Noswendel's ticketing policy. A ticket in the stands was 10 Euro for men and 5 Euro for women. Not sure I'm agreeing on it and would like to hear your thoughts.

Seems a little strange I guess.  Was it just a promotional price or is it always that price?  I'm not sure that I'd be all that upset.  I'm always trying to get my wife into watching football and she does enjoy going to matches for our local club.  If we got a lower price for her to go I'd be OK with it.

• Subscriber
10 hours ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Saarbrücken played Saarland-Pokal today. Wouldn't had mentioned it, if it wasn't for Noswendel's ticketing policy. A ticket in the stands was 10 Euro for men and 5 Euro for women. Not sure I'm agreeing on it and would like to hear your thoughts.

Is it a one-off kind of thing where they are just trying to attract women fans to the stadium? If that's the case, then I don't really see a problem. If it's a regular occurrence though, then it's not right at all. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
12 minutes ago, Coma said:

During the Tennis Borussia - Cottbus match Lucas Bäre collapsed on the pitch with no one around. They ended up bringing ambulances on the pitch and he was taken away. Hopefully he's OK.

He's apparently ok - his ECG didn't show any abnormalities, he's conscious, and his life is not in danger. It's  still worrying that he fainted/collapsed on the pitch, but hopefully it's just a scare and nothing serious. 

https://www.lr-online.de/energie-cottbus/fussball-regionalliga-nordost-schwaecheanfall-bei-berliner-fussballer-im-spiel-gegen-energie-cottbus-_-so-geht-es-lucas-baehr-67351639.html

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

He's apparently ok - his ECG didn't show any abnormalities, he's conscious, and his life is not in danger. It's  still worrying that he fainted/collapsed on the pitch, but hopefully it's just a scare and nothing serious. 

https://www.lr-online.de/energie-cottbus/fussball-regionalliga-nordost-schwaecheanfall-bei-berliner-fussballer-im-spiel-gegen-energie-cottbus-_-so-geht-es-lucas-baehr-67351639.html

Good to hear. He was tracking back when Cottbus scored and he came back to the top of the box after the goal and just went down. They sent both teams into the clubhouse. I want to say it was like a 30 minute delay. It was all in German and I couldn't catch all of the commentary. 

• Subscriber
13 minutes ago, Coma said:

Good to hear. He was tracking back when Cottbus scored and he came back to the top of the box after the goal and just went down. They sent both teams into the clubhouse. I want to say it was like a 30 minute delay. It was all in German and I couldn't catch all of the commentary. 

Apparently he just recovered from Covid, so maybe he was still not fully fit and the exertion was just too much for the body to handle so shortly after recovering from a viral infection. Either way, it's not too bad, it seems :)  

I doubt that our licence would be in danger. At least not this season. Nevertheless this would be very very bad news for us.  SchauinslandReisen is an extremely important and loyal partner for us and I don't see how we could replace them. Also I can totally understand that they are unhappy with how the club has been run the last years.

You can certainly argue about the manner in which the criticism was voiced, but I can very well understand that at some point you also demand that the club sticks to its own concept. In the last few years you can't see any plan at all in sporting terms. really not at all. At some point I wouldn't know why I should still support the club financially.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Crazy scenes in Türkgücü vs Bayern Amateure match yesterday. Game stopped after 2 minutes and then completely abandoned after police used pepper spray, tear gas and batons against Bayern II fans. Looks like a completely unnecessary, unwarranted, and overly excessive force by the police, especially considering that there was no physical altercation from the fan side. Several fans hospitalised, many injured, including a child. 

Absolutely crazy. And all because of a single banner "FC Bayern Fanclub Kurdistan" with a Kurdish flag and no banned symbols:

Fh8Mb1MXgAA5gZn?format=jpg&name=small

• 3 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Watched Auersmacher playing Lautern II in the OL RPS last Saturday.xD

It's been Sachsenpokal, Nordost, and NOFV Oberligas for me 😆.  I actually don't mind it.  I like the fan atmospheres at those games, especially this time of year.  I would fit in nicely with bearded fat guys drinking beer and singing out of tune.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Coma said:

Just curious, anyone else been biding their time with lower tier fussball in the last couple weeks or has it been no fussball at all?  

Only watched a few Cambodian league matches on the tele. That's as low tier as it gets xD 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived