talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Borussia Mönchengladbach Thread

6 hours ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Can see Hütter to be the next manager being sacked after today's trashing. Will be interesting whether Transfermarkt are correct with their Kovac suggestion.

Jan Sommer and the Gladbach fans deserve much better. Several of the players have just quit on the team. The club needs a complete overhaul and they should be able to generate the funds needed.

I hope it's Roger Schmidt and not Kovac.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://www.kicker.de/ginter-huetter-abstiegskampf-klartext-von-virkus-891186/artikel

Can't really see this club being relegated.  Yes, they've been bad this year but there are plenty of clubs that are worse.  I'm sure they'll finish somewhere in the lower mid-table.  I do wonder if the new sporting director will want his own coach though.

17 hours ago, Coma said:

Jan Sommer and the Gladbach fans deserve much better. Several of the players have just quit on the team. The club needs a complete overhaul and they should be able to generate the funds needed.

I hope it's Roger Schmidt and not Kovac.

Yann* :ph34r:

His contract is expiring next year too, and he was quite diverting when they asked him about it. Gladbach would be even lower in the table if it wasn't for him. He saved them numerous times. Can't blame him if he wants to leave. He's in the best goalkeeper age, and his next contract could be the last "big chance". 

No news about Hütter yet. Not even rumours. Suggests they're going to stick with him, I guess. 

5 minutes ago, Tommy said:

No news about Hütter yet. Not even rumours. Suggests they're going to stick with him, I guess. 

Unless they drop into the bottom 3 I doubt there would be a change.  I could see them parting ways at the end of the season.

4 minutes ago, Coma said:

Unless they drop into the bottom 3 I doubt there would be a change.  I could see them parting ways at the end of the season.

Definitely. The fans are furious and most of them want him gone ASAP. 

• 2 months later...

Watched this tonight. 

Ukraine National Team's first match since the war broke out. Gladbach organized this within 10 days. A lot of refugees in the stadium too. Really nice gesture from Gladbach! 

Mykhaylo Mudryk played for the Ukraine for the first time apparently, and he was by far the best player on the pitch tonight. Very fast and very gifted technically. 

On 11/05/2022 at 16:47, Tommy said:

Watched this tonight. 

Ukraine National Team's first match since the war broke out. Gladbach organized this within 10 days. A lot of refugees in the stadium too. Really nice gesture from Gladbach! 

Mykhaylo Mudryk played for the Ukraine for the first time apparently, and he was by far the best player on the pitch tonight. Very fast and very gifted technically. 

I thought they played Dortmund just a couple weeks back as well.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Tommy said:

Breel Embolo set to sign for AS Monaco. 

What a shame. I always liked seeing him play for Gladbach. 

A lot of running but not many goals. Sums up all their forwards really.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived