talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Raphinha Signs for Barcelona

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Storts said:

I don’t want him. Much rather Richarlison. Excellent player but not flexible enough for us. Richy can play through the middle as well as wide 

Richy? Fuckinell are you on knickname terms already? xD

On 14/06/2022 at 16:00, Stan said:

Liverpool to start hoarding forwards like Man City just so other clubs can't have them :ph34r:.

You have to question if a club with 350million debt should even be allowed to buy players? 🤔 if it was Shell they would of cut them off :ph34r:

1 minute ago, Happy Blue said:

You have to question if a club with 350million debt should even be allowed to buy players? 🤔 if it was Shell they would of cut them off :ph34r:

I agree! City getting billian pound loans from their owners like Chelsea did should be totally rulled out. 

38 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

I agree! City getting billian pound loans from their owners like Chelsea did should be totally rulled out. 

We have zero debt i'll have you know, we are funded on prize money and 3 billion a year kit sales B|

Don't really know why we're desperate to bring him in. It's not a priority position for us to fill. Personally wouldn't go above £40m. Can see us making another bid but don't think it'll be one that Leeds accept.

• The title was changed to Raphinha - Linked With Leeds Exit
8 hours ago, Storts said:

I don’t want him. Much rather Richarlison. Excellent player but not flexible enough for us. Richy can play through the middle as well as wide 

I'd agree actually, I don't think you need him, not with the frint three you ended the season with.

Plus Richarlison offers you protection if Kane gets another ankle injury.

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Lucas said:

I'd agree actually, I don't think you need him, not with the frint three you ended the season with.

Plus Richarlison offers you protection if Kane gets another ankle injury.

Yeah that’s my thought. Obviously wouldn’t turn my nose up at him cause he’s a fantastic player but just think it doesn’t quite fit what we need as we basically need a forward that can fill in through the middle and play wide 

7 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

I think sports going to kick back soon, golf, football and boxing..

Everything is being taken by their wealth, it can't carry on because it will destroy all competitions at this rate.

How long before they make a play for their own elite tournament with the huge clubs in football.

I think out of the two, he'd go for Chelsea simply for Champions League football.

Some reason, he's just the last place I really imagined him going but if he does, that right flank with him and James overlapping is ridiculous.

Oh wow this is heating up. 

🚨 EXCL: Chelsea close to agreeing fee north of £55m with Leeds for Raphinha but not done yet. #CFC now best placed with #LUFC & 25yo as long-term favourites Barcelona can’t afford it at present + Arsenal not currently at required price @TheAthleticUK #AFC https://t.co/cPEmDq4d8N

— David Ornstein (@David_Ornstein) June 28, 2022

24 minutes ago, Lucas said:

When he says north of £55m, I hope he's adding another £10m on top.

Pepe cost bloody more, for fuck sake.

Chelsea and Leeds have reached full agreement for Raphinha! Official bid accepted around £60/65m [add ons included]. Main part of amount to be paid immediately. It’s done between clubs. 🚨🔵 #CFC

Talks now ongoing on player side on personal terms and contract. Boehly, on it. pic.twitter.com/gNbc4HbrTa

— Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) June 28, 2022

£60-65m, so lets say for now roughly £62.5m. Still think that's a great buy for Chelsea when you see the likes of Ben White moving for £50m last year. Honestly feel after the World Cup his price tag will be in the £80m region, he is that good a player and it will be interesting to see him around better players like for Brazil.

I would have prefered him to go Barcelona tbh, not in this league but it is what it is. 

I just hope we are going to spend all this cash wisely. Lost our two best players now for around £100m circa which I still feel robbed about but it's done now. We need at the very least, three quality signings now, two will be replacements and one other. No fucking Dan James wannabe's please.

Seen three or four names mentioned that wet the appetitite, now it's just getting them. Cody Gakpo would be a great start If we can prize him from PSV and seen us also linked to Charles De Ketelaere, but we shall see.

2 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Have to say I am excited at the prospect of Chiwell and Sterling + James and Raphinha providing the attacking quality out wide. 

You should be. Frightening counter attacks and great width.

Will you be in the market for a Lukaku replacement or lay the trust in Havertz/Broja?

3 minutes ago, Lucas said:

You should be. Frightening counter attacks and great width.

Will you be in the market for a Lukaku replacement or lay the trust in Havertz/Broja?

No. Think we will make do with Havertz and Broja. 

• The title was changed to Raphinha Signs for Barcelona

Archived