talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Raphinha Signs for Barcelona

7 minutes ago, Cicero said:

No. Think we will make do with Havertz and Broja. 

Add in De Ligt then and maybe another CB I think you'd come out this window a solid 8.5 to 9/10.

Still wonder about the striker position.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, OrangeKhrush said:

is it a done deal yet 

Fee agreed. Working on personal terms now. 

3 minutes ago, Claret and Blue said:

Who was the last winger to do well at Chelsea 🤔.. They seem to go there and turn to shit 

Hazard? That's about it! 

Pedro 

Not sure if he's worth the money to be honest. Played okay at a team battling relegation. Good price for Leeds but surprised he's going for so much. I guess Ziyech is being dumped.

• Subscriber

Think he'll be a solid fit for Chelsea, like Arjen Robben but the other way around. Still got plenty to prove though and we've seen so many attacking players go to Chelsea recently - Ziyech, Pulisic, Werner, Lukaku, Havertz - and not fulfil their potential or at least struggled for consistency for whatever reason.

13 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Think he'll be a solid fit for Chelsea, like Arjen Robben but the other way around. Still got plenty to prove though and we've seen so many attacking players go to Chelsea recently - Ziyech, Pulisic, Werner, Lukaku, Havertz - and not fulfil their potential or at least struggled for consistency for whatever reason.

Werner, Ziyech and Lukaku fulfilled their potential. 

5 hours ago, Danny said:

Broja’s goal tally at Southampton was questionable, surprised you’re not setting him up for another loan

I think they will have them all back and try the players out and see what's working and what's not and then make a decision... 

Leeds requesting Barcelona to provide them a bid tomorrow. Barcelona are said to not be able to match our offer given they still have financial problems and are asking players who want to join, to wait for them. 

How long will Leeds and Raphinha wait? 

5 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Leeds requesting Barcelona to provide them a bid tomorrow. Barcelona are said to not be able to match our offer given they still have financial problems and are asking players who want to join, to wait for them. 

Well the silly cunts might have had some money by now had they actually sold us De Jong.

6 minutes ago, Cicero said:

I was reading somewhere that he would be prepared to stay at Leeds and just wait for the chance to move rather than committing himself to another club for the next 5 years.. 

3 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Well the silly cunts might have had some money by now had they actually sold us De Jong.

Apparently they want you to handle the deferred 75m they owe De Jong, to which you lot rightfully refused and De Jong won't leave until the bastards pay him. 

2 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

I was reading somewhere that he would be prepared to stay at Leeds and just wait for the chance to move rather than committing himself to another club for the next 5 years.. 

If this were even remotely true we would've redacted our bid. 

1 minute ago, Cicero said:

If this were even remotely true we would've redacted our bid. 

Well it could be, At the moment everything is up in the air isn't it?? If Barca can come good on the fee then he will be gone, if not and the whole thing becomes overly drawn out and they promise him they will come back in January while they sort out their finances then I can't see him going anywhere else and will hope that it comes to fruition, in the meantime we are just hanging on waiting in the wings for a decision so at the moment anything could happen, We won't know for sure until he knows for sure and that will up to Barca to say yay or nay in this window.. 

I can't see us hanging about with it though, If he wanted to come he would have agreed terms already... 

1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

Well it could be, At the moment everything is up in the air isn't it?? If Barca can come good on the fee then he will be gone, if not and the whole thing becomes overly drawn out and they promise him they will come back in January while they sort out their finances then I can't see him going anywhere else and will hope that it comes to fruition, in the meantime we are just hanging on waiting in the wings for a decision so at the moment anything could happen, We won't know for sure until he knows for sure and that will up to Barca to say yay or nay in this window.. 

I can't see us hanging about with it though, If he wanted to come he would have agreed terms already... 

The only report that said Raphinha would rather stay at Leeds than come to us is coming from the shitehouse Barca correspondent Gerard Romero. Virtually everyone in England is claiming we are Raphinha's preferred destination in the Prem, but his preference in Barcelona. Much like Bayern's recent concerns, Leeds/Raphinha should fear Barca's financial situation regarding payments.

The club has done their due diligence in speaking with Deco and Leeds, and if there was any truth to the nonsense its Barca or nothing, than we would've redacted our bid and focused elsewhere. 

2 minutes ago, Cicero said:

and if there was any truth to the nonsense its Barca or nothing, than we would've redacted our bid and focused elsewhere. 

Let's see how it all pans out then in the end.. According to your theory he will be signing for us as his preferred choice which I hope is the case obviously... 

23 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Apparently they want you to handle the deferred 75m they owe De Jong, to which you lot rightfully refused and De Jong won't leave until the bastards pay him. 

They want us to pay him the £75mill they owe him? Jesus fucking Christ 🤣

• The title was changed to Raphinha Signs for Barcelona

Archived