The better place to talk football.

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy

football forum

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

How much is it?

As happy as I am that this game is back in the business, I also don't want it to ruin the memories of playing this game for hours on end as it was in my childhood. 

Basically I don't want it to be shit.

People playing this game for the first time without realising how good the original game was don't know what they've missed out on. Poor souls. 

4 minutes ago, Stan said:

How much is it?

As happy as I am that this game is back in the business, I also don't want it to ruin the memories of playing this game for hours on end as it was in my childhood. 

People playing this game for the first time without realising how good the original game was don't know what they've missed out on. Poor souls. 

It has the exact same physics engine as the originals. It wont be shit.

18 minutes ago, Stan said:

How much is it?

I just bought it for $54, although not sure if it was in CAD or USD.

For me, it won't kill my memories of it, but I'm confident it will be good. 

Haven't played the first two for a very long time, though played the third not too long ago (and by that I mean a few years).

It's £28 in the UK and I still have a £25 Amazon voucher, so likely to get this and, if it's considered a good multiplayer game with offline modes, Micro Machines World Series.

Just began playing the first one

Controls are clunky but they were in the first game as well. The challenge to complete it 100% is still there to try and break all the boxes without dying, which I'm glad they kept in. To make things better, if you die before the first checkpoint it doesn't count, in the original you had to press start and select to get out of the stage and go back in which got tedious. This is going to be a fun challenge. Completing the first Crash 100% was one of my best ever achievements in gaming and I relish the challenge again.

15 hours ago, JOSHBRFC said:

35 of quid off the PS store... saw Wez playing it and decided to buy it xD

Talking of Wez, has he not joined on here yet???

£35??

You got mugged off there.

Just put my order in as mentioned above but this is clearly popular as Amazon are out of stock (well, until Tuesday) so probably won't get my copy until next week. No matter as I have Yakuza 0 to tide me over.

Also @Cannabis, this is probably pointless but there was a rumour that this could be heading to Xbox One at a later point.

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

£35??

You got mugged off there.

Just put my order in as mentioned above but this is clearly popular as Amazon are out of stock (well, until Tuesday) so probably won't get my copy until next week. No matter as I have Yakuza 0 to tide me over.

Also @Cannabis, this is probably pointless but there was a rumour that this could be heading to Xbox One at a later point.

They're all more expensive on the PS than buying the actual game. Unless there's a deal on.  But I prefer not having discs and have gradually got rid of any discs I had, now only BF1 and I'm going to sell that...

Infact anyone want to buy BF1 the most recent one?

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

I never expected it to be as big as it has been. So many people have got it... at least I know I'm not the only sad nostalgic cunt :twothumbsup:

I'd love to see more remastering of classic games and think it could become a huge market going forwards. 

There's big money in Nostalgic game experiences. Nintendo learned the same when they launched the mini-NES and it was sold out everywhere.... 

Archived