talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Jude Bellingham - Real Madrid Sign Midfielder (Happy Blue was wrong all along)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Cicero said:

This the same sources that claimed you had an agreement with Tchouameni as well? Aka Liverpool Echo? 😂

It’s sad how the Echo has resorted to just making up bullshit after they’ve had all their good journos move on to bigger papers.

They’ve gone from reliable transfer news for all Merseyside clubs to clickbait peddlers.

3 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

It’s sad how the Echo has resorted to just making up bullshit after they’ve had all their good journos move on to bigger papers.

They’ve gone from reliable transfer news for all Merseyside clubs to clickbait peddlers.

This 'agreement' seasons out is always bollocks. Mbappe to Real. Our agreement with Tchouameni summer of 2021. I swear I even saw a JWP agreement with Liverpool given he had the same agency as Grealish after his move to City. 

3 minutes ago, Cicero said:

This 'agreement' seasons out is always bollocks. Mbappe to Real. Our agreement with Tchouameni summer of 2021. I swear I even saw a JWP agreement with Liverpool given he had the same agency as Grealish after his move to City. 

The only time I think it’s actually been true was with Keita (that I can remember). But I only know that because the club put a statement out.

4 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

Apparently a deal is already in place. Probably next summer but could be brought forward to January. 

Wish we wouldn't wait for the players we want. Never works out :ph34r:

Getting Sancho vibes with this one, is he good enough? :what:

1 hour ago, Storts said:

Still reckon Ibe is going to be better than Sterling? 

No, but that was way before we sorted our shit regarding transfers.

I honestly don't know how to put it anymore. We've lost 3 games in 3 years and it's the end of the world xD

• 3 weeks later...
On 27/08/2022 at 08:47, LFCMadLad said:

Apparently a deal is already in place. Probably next summer but could be brought forward to January. 

Wish we wouldn't wait for the players we want. Never works out :ph34r:

I don't doubt that he'll leave Dortmund next summer and it will be for a massive amount of money.  But no way he leaves in January.  Dortmund don't operate like that.

5 hours ago, Coma said:

I don't doubt that he'll leave Dortmund next summer and it will be for a massive amount of money.  But no way he leaves in January.  Dortmund don't operate like that.

They will if there is a loan back. Like Pulisic to Chelsea. They are a smart club.

7 hours ago, Spike said:

They will if there is a loan back. Like Pulisic to Chelsea. They are a smart club.

Think Pep's willing to go all in on this one Gundogan slowing down and Bernardo possibly leaving next summer, it's going to cost Liverpool a lot of money to out bid us

22 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Think Pep's willing to go all in on this one Gundogan slowing down and Bernardo possibly leaving next summer, it's going to cost Liverpool a lot of money to out bid us

If we keep improving could he be tempted by our project?

We can match you financially.

3 hours ago, Devil said:

If we keep improving could he be tempted by our project?

We can match you financially.

You just never know in football, anything could happen and united are still a huge, probably depends if you can get CL football this season to which players you can attract

5 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

You just never know in football, anything could happen and united are still a huge, probably depends if you can get CL football this season to which players you can attract

That's exactly what I meant really, without the carrot of champions league he doesn't make the move.

I would like to see players making choices to move to places outside the top 6,  to expand the top 6 into a top 10 for instance.   I think players should also look at big pictures and see where they stand relative to their moves.   Kalvin Phillips and Hugo Ekitike are perfect examples of making the wrong decisions,  both are exclusively bench butts. 

2 hours ago, OrangeKhrush said:

I would like to see players making choices to move to places outside the top 6,  to expand the top 6 into a top 10 for instance.   I think players should also look at big pictures and see where they stand relative to their moves.   Kalvin Phillips and Hugo Ekitike are perfect examples of making the wrong decisions,  both are exclusively bench butts. 

The gamble is if Rodrigo gets injured Phillips is the main guy to replace him and he's going to play weekly when we have 3 games in 7 days

2 hours ago, OrangeKhrush said:

The difference now is at one time the average squad player was a downgrade on the main first team player and they accepted 15 to 20 games a season and the bench role. 

Football has moved, the squad needs to be top class throughout to compete. The John O Shea utility men are a thing of the past.

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I think there's no way we actually end up with him if Madrid, City, or Chelsea are genuinely interested.

We are definitely interested, we wanted him when we bought Haaland but Dortmund wanted to keep him a season longer. Gundogan is getting old and out of contract this summer, we going to need a replacement for him soon and Bernardo could get his move to Barca this summer meaning we need 2 players that can play in the middle

1 hour ago, Happy Blue said:

We are definitely interested, we wanted him when we bought Haaland but Dortmund wanted to keep him a season longer. Gundogan is getting old and out of contract this summer, we going to need a replacement for him soon and Bernardo could get his move to Barca this summer meaning we need 2 players that can play in the middle

But isn’t Bellingham pretty different from those two? When I think of City’s midfielders I think of players that could be a forward or a midfielder, but maybe that’s Guardiola.

5 minutes ago, Spike said:

But isn’t Bellingham pretty different from those two? When I think of City’s midfielders I think of players that could be a forward or a midfielder, but maybe that’s Guardiola.

I havent seen much of him tbh to say. i was suprised when Pep started playing Bernardo deeper in CM too but Pep must think Jude would fit our system or he could adapt to it (if we bid for him)

• The title was changed to Jude Bellingham - Real Madrid Sign Midfielder (Happy Blue was wrong all along)

Archived