talkfootball365
  • Welcome!

Tired of Kevins and Karens on Facebook and other social media platforms?

Our forum is completely focused on football and moderated to keep discussions civil. Sound good? Sign up!

Jude Bellingham - Liverpool Make Early Bid for Dortmund Midfielder

1 hour ago, Happy Blue said:

I think Grealish is massively over hyped like James Milner was at one point, just an average player probably not good enough to play for us. not really seen much of Jude, i only watch City games and the world cup etc  so not seen much of hum

Milner was great for City and us though. He’s old and lost his legs now, but he was an important player for 2 very good teams.

He’s got a completely different personality to Grealish as well.

1 hour ago, Happy Blue said:

I think Grealish is massively over hyped like James Milner was at one point, just an average player probably not good enough to play for us. not really seen much of Jude, i only watch City games and the world cup etc  so not seen much of hum

The only thing average about Grealish is his intelligence. He is a good player just not that good.

11 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Milner was great for City and us though. He’s old and lost his legs now, but he was an important player for 2 very good teams.

He’s got a completely different personality to Grealish as well.

I never really rated Milner when he was at City, he wasn't shit just average and like Jack he never broke into the first 11, mostly used when players needed resting. think his best moments at City was his boring james milner xmass video's 😂

• Wow 1

15 minutes ago, Spike said:

The only thing average about Grealish is his intelligence. He is a good player just not that good.

I've been spoiled lol, compared to most the other players we have he's not shown me he belongs with them yet. no doubt he's very talented but just average performances for us so far 

Edited by Happy Blue

5 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

I've been spoiled lol, compared to most the other players we have he's not shown me he belongs with them yet. no doubt he's very talented but just average performances for us so far 

Overwhelmed by the bright lights maybe

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Spike said:

I disagree. Bellingham cost over £25,000,000 for Dortmund, could you say that he would have cost that much of he were German playing in the 2.Bundesliga? Just the fact Bellingham is English would have drove the price up as the other interested parties would have been richer than the average German club. I think the record transfer of a teenage player that was actively playing in 2.Bundesliga moving to the Bundesliga was Nevan Subotic for around £4,000,000, granted that was quite some time ago but I think you get the point. Jadon Sancho, having never played professional football cost twice the amount of Subotic.

It is smart by Dortmund really, spend a significant outlay on an unproven English player and then sell him back for £100,000,000 profit. Because let’s be honest, if it was Johannes Bellinghausen instead he would have joined Bayern for €500,000.:ph34r:

You mean he would have shared the potential fate of this Chelsea player, if he wasn't called John Haford but say Jan Havertz.:ph34r:

Edited by Rucksackfranzose

16 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

You mean he would have shared the potential fate of this Chelsea player, if he wasn't called John Haford but say Jan Havertz.:ph34r:

Isn’t John Haford a country singer?