talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Jude Bellingham - Real Madrid Sign Midfielder (Happy Blue was wrong all along)

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Stan said:

But Liverpool already have plans to sign him next summer?!

We asked for him too when we signed Haaland. and surly with the current state of the Liverpool team they cant spend 130million on one player when they need a few? 🤔

there was a fantastic interview with Miguel Almiron following that Graelish incident and how it was a sign that maybe things were not good but instead of using it as motivation for a feud, he turned it into motivation to get better and so far he has been excellent.

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Well, if it's an European powerhouse it can hardly be Man City.😎

Probably Real Madrid tbh - I've seen a few reports from the journos who've said our interest in him is cooling saying Real Madrid are very seriously interested and FSG's not interested in getting in a bid war.

3 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Probably Real Madrid tbh - I've seen a few reports from the journos who've said our interest in him is cooling saying Real Madrid are very seriously interested and FSG's not interested in getting in a bid war.

He coming to City mate, they said Haaland was going to Madrid too 🤣

6 hours ago, Mel81x said:

They need him more than you'll do honestly but whichever way this goes he's not coming to Liverpool. 

I wouldn't say that, Gundo is going over the hill and Bernardo might join Barca if they can find the money so we could lose 2 midfielders this summer

• Subscriber
7 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

I wouldn't say that, Gundo is going over the hill and Bernardo might join Barca if they can find the money so we could lose 2 midfielders this summer

The interesting thing is they'll have a few folks over the hill as well and they need replacements there as well. Good luck with the bidding war.

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

The interesting thing is they'll have a few folks over the hill as well and they need replacements there as well. Good luck with the bidding war.

But that's the thing with these state sponsored clubs, bidding wars don't matter to them. Nothing does. It's impossible to compete with them long term

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Storts said:

But that's the thing with these state sponsored clubs, bidding wars don't matter to them. Nothing does. It's impossible to compete with them long term

The whole system really is rigged to float that way in the end. If you keep the sponsors happy these clubs will pump money into everyone's hands and while I don't like the idea it hasn't happened overnight and it's not like something FIFA/UEFA aren't aware of either. They've tried to look like they care with FFP but in the end that was spun on its head too. 

1 hour ago, OrangeKhrush said:

I can imagine the irony of Jack Graelish being the long term replacement for Miguel Almiron.    I don't think he is bad,  but probably not quite at the level City require of him,  they need him to be David Silva and he is not really that kind of player. 

Some players are also more suited to having a team built around them, like Grealish at Villa, but when asked to be another cog in a machine - like he is being asked at City - there can be some growing pains for them.

• The title was changed to Jude Bellingham - Real Madrid Sign Midfielder (Happy Blue was wrong all along)

Archived