talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Jude Bellingham - Real Madrid Sign Midfielder (Happy Blue was wrong all along)

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 20/11/2022 at 09:53, Cicero said:

Hope both City and Liverpool battle it out for Bellingham whilst we quietly snag Enzo Fernandez. 

I think we've already moved on and Enzo Fernandez might be next on our list. I think you're more likely than us to get involved in a bidding war for Bellingham. No way FSG will want to touch that with a 50 foot pole tbh.

• Subscriber

Glad to see him shine today but it was against a very poor team so let's not get carried away. I do expect his value to increase game by game though as the lad has it all. Unreal talent and i feel like any high fee that comes in for him will be justified unlike the Sancho saga. 

On 27/09/2022 at 06:54, Happy Blue said:

I havent seen much of him tbh to say. i was suprised when Pep started playing Bernardo deeper in CM too but Pep must think Jude would fit our system or he could adapt to it (if we bid for him)

On 27/09/2022 at 12:22, Happy Blue said:

Grealish isnt worth anywhere near £100million, i get the feeling there is an English player tax on Jude too sadly. 

He plays as an 8 for Dortmund but could probably play the 10 role if the rest of the midfield wasn't so gash.  No doubt that there is a tax on English players playing abroad but that has been Dortmund's model for a few seasons now.  

He needs to play under a top manager because his performances this year (bar the Champions League) have been underwhelming and it's definitely an issue of motivation.  Terzic has no tactics and is just relying on star power and "keeping the players happy"... essentially hoping that good dressing room chemistry will yield results. 

Bellingham's performances of late are limp... he's stopped tracking back on defense now, which to be fair is a problem with the entire team, but it's clear that he's ready to move on.  There are snippets in the papers about negotiating an extension with Dortmund but that is the club talking and we all know there is no way he sticks around.  Just need one of the Super League clubs to fork over 100m so we can move on to the next youngster.

• 2 weeks later...

Gary Neville:

“You see Phil Foden next to Jude Bellingham, you see Trent Alexander-Arnold going for a walk with him, you see Jordan Henderson cuddling up to him at the end of the game. And you think 'you sneaky little s*ds, I know what you're trying to do you lot'.

"That's the reality at this moment in time. [Bellingham] is more likely to go to Liverpool than Manchester City, just because of where they are at, what they are doing." #lfc [sky]

1 hour ago, LFCMadLad said:

Gary Neville:

“You see Phil Foden next to Jude Bellingham, you see Trent Alexander-Arnold going for a walk with him, you see Jordan Henderson cuddling up to him at the end of the game. And you think 'you sneaky little s*ds, I know what you're trying to do you lot'.

"That's the reality at this moment in time. [Bellingham] is more likely to go to Liverpool than Manchester City, just because of where they are at, what they are doing." #lfc [sky]

Neville really does bring the saying to mind ‘Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt’

Jude Bellingham on the England celebration with Jordan Henderson:

“Now that was completely off the cuff. We’ve never even spoke about if I was to get an assist for him, or whatever.

“Obviously, we’re spending a lot of time with each other at the minute but that was completely off the cuff but I think it’s turned into something that’s quite iconic.

“To be honest, he got so close and I was thinking ‘right, is this what we’re gonna do, we have to commit don’t we?’. So I went and he went really hard y’know! Proper hard. That’s why my back’s arched like that.

“It was a good moment, something that lives forever. Them kind of celebrations and hopefully people will be talking about it for a long time.” #lfc [england]

• Administrator
17 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Jude Bellingham on the England celebration with Jordan Henderson:

“Now that was completely off the cuff. We’ve never even spoke about if I was to get an assist for him, or whatever.

“Obviously, we’re spending a lot of time with each other at the minute but that was completely off the cuff but I think it’s turned into something that’s quite iconic.

“To be honest, he got so close and I was thinking ‘right, is this what we’re gonna do, we have to commit don’t we?’. So I went and he went really hard y’know! Proper hard. That’s why my back’s arched like that.

“It was a good moment, something that lives forever. Them kind of celebrations and hopefully people will be talking about it for a long time.” #lfc [england]

Is this the confirmation of the deal?

4 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

Gary Neville:

Well yeah, if you ingnore the fact he has agreed a contract with us and told us he wants to come here and join his best mate Haaland. who would you rather play with, Foden, De Bruyne & Haaland or Hendo & Trent? 😂

22 minutes ago, Cicero said:

It is funny seeing Trent and Henderson whoring themselves to Bellingham. 

Would still rather him go to Liverpool than City tbf. 

They cant afford to spend a complete transfer budget on one player, dont know whats got the Liverpool fans so excited but it's not even logical when you think about it. are Dortmund going to accept a low ball offer or payment by instalments when another buyer has the full amount they want and upfront? ..guess Jude has a say in it but as of 8ish weeks ago he decided on City. not to say he cant change his mind but dont see it when you look at the state of both clubs currently

27 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

They cant afford to spend a complete transfer budget on one player, dont know whats got the Liverpool fans so excited but it's not even logical when you think about it. are Dortmund going to accept a low ball offer or payment by instalments when another buyer has the full amount they want and upfront? ..guess Jude has a say in it but as of 8ish weeks ago he decided on City. not to say he cant change his mind but dont see it when you look at the state of both clubs currently

He has never said who he wants to sign for lol

• The title was changed to Jude Bellingham - Liverpool & Man City to Battle for Midfielder
1 hour ago, Happy Blue said:

And vice versa. Are City going to spend 130m on a single player?

Reckon Jude leaves summer 2024. 

• The title was changed to Jude Bellingham - Real Madrid Sign Midfielder (Happy Blue was wrong all along)

Archived