talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Jude Bellingham - Real Madrid Sign Midfielder (Happy Blue was wrong all along)

On 15/12/2022 at 18:46, LFCMadLad said:

Kevin Palmer of Sunday World:

Jude Bellingham's family are at the heart of the decision over what happens next in his career and it seems the collective decision is his career would flourish under Pep at Liverpool.🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🤝

Bellingham’s priorities are not focused on finances and his desire to join Liverpool gives the Anfield club a real chance to complete this transfer in the summer of 2023.

Well he clearly knows nothing 🤣 Pep develops midfielders where as Klopp just wants work horses in the middle, it's a no brainer if your a midfield player to choose Pep  ..plus you are not buying two 120million+ pound players 

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jude has registered a couple of new companies this week and trademarked JB22. that's his thing now like CR7

I don't believe we have anyone who wears no.22 in our squad so its free for him ;)

Wait a minute, Liverpool have signed Calvin Ramsay...what shirt did he get 22

But I thought the Jude deal was all sorted????

Join the dots and ignore the clots.

7 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Jude has registered a couple of new companies this week and trademarked JB22. that's his thing now like CR7

I don't believe we have anyone who wears no.22 in our squad so its free for him ;)

Wait a minute, Liverpool have signed Calvin Ramsay...what shirt did he get 22

But I thought the Jude deal was all sorted????

Join the dots and ignore the clots.

Fucking hell. 

8 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Remember when Klopp lost it and had a rant about how he can't compete with us in the transfer market a few months back? that's when Jude picked City ;)

Truth be told if given the choice between the two I'd pick Enzo Fernandez. 

On 22/12/2022 at 09:01, Cicero said:

Truth be told if given the choice between the two I'd pick Enzo Fernandez. 

For me, I'd pick Bellingham. Not that I think Enzo Fernandez isn't a good player or anything - but we've got more evidence of how he may adapt by virtue of him spending more of his playing career in Europe.

14 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

For me, I'd pick Bellingham. Not that I think Enzo Fernandez isn't a good player or anything - but we've got more evidence of how he may adapt by virtue of him spending more of his playing career in Europe.

Think Enzo just a better fit for us. 

• The title was changed to Jude Bellingham - Real Madrid Sign Midfielder (Happy Blue was wrong all along)

Archived